Space Ork Rules Question

So I pulled my Space Ork army out of mothballs and am re-looking at it.

I realised when writing my army list that I made a mistake. I did not
add the more dakka upgrade to all of my flash gitz:(

Anyway, my question is: I have upgraded one of my Flash Gitz to have a
rokkit launcher. Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? In
the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
shootas the same upgrade. I thought I didn't because he does not have a
shoota. Am I correct, or do I have to pay it?

Thanks.

On 5 Aug 2005 23:41:57 -0700, "kingma15"
<tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>So I pulled my Space Ork army out of mothballs and am re-looking at it.
>
>I realised when writing my army list that I made a mistake. I did not
>add the more dakka upgrade to all of my flash gitz:(
>
>Anyway, my question is: I have upgraded one of my Flash Gitz to have a
>rokkit launcher. Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? In
>the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>shootas the same upgrade. I thought I didn't because he does not have a
>shoota. Am I correct, or do I have to pay it?

You have to pay for the upgrade for every model in the mob, just as
you do with grenades. Basically, you're replacing your "More Dakka"
shoota (or whatever upgrade you're using) with a rokkit, not replacing
that model's shoota with a rokkit and the rest with MD shootas.
-Erik

It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> On 5 Aug 2005 23:41:57 -0700, "kingma15"
> <tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
> >So I pulled my Space Ork army out of mothballs and am re-looking at it.
> >
> >I realised when writing my army list that I made a mistake. I did not
> >add the more dakka upgrade to all of my flash gitz:(
> >
> >Anyway, my question is: I have upgraded one of my Flash Gitz to have a
> >rokkit launcher. Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? In
> >the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
> >shootas the same upgrade. I thought I didn't because he does not have a
> >shoota. Am I correct, or do I have to pay it?
>
> You have to pay for the upgrade for every model in the mob, just as
> you do with grenades. Basically, you're replacing your "More Dakka"
> shoota (or whatever upgrade you're using) with a rokkit, not replacing
> that model's shoota with a rokkit and the rest with MD shootas.
> -Erik

"...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
shootas the same upgrade"

Okay Erik did you have trouble reading that part of the post? If you have
one git modeled with a Rokkit Launcha you don't have to pay for his "more
dakka" upgrade, because he doesn't have a shoota, and Rokkit Launchas can't
get the more dakka upgrade. Both are squad upgrades but only an idiot would
pay for more dakka before replacing a shoota with a rokkit launcha!

--
Jim M

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"The only game I like to play is Old Maid - provided she's not too old." --
Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

In article <MPG.1d5e6ab167ffa26898a64f@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:
> It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
> as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...
>
>> On 5 Aug 2005 23:41:57 -0700, "kingma15"
>> <tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >So I pulled my Space Ork army out of mothballs and am re-looking at it.
>> >
>> >I realised when writing my army list that I made a mistake. I did not
>> >add the more dakka upgrade to all of my flash gitz:(
>> >
>> >Anyway, my question is: I have upgraded one of my Flash Gitz to have a
>> >rokkit launcher. Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? In
>> >the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>> >shootas the same upgrade. I thought I didn't because he does not have a
>> >shoota. Am I correct, or do I have to pay it?
>>
>> You have to pay for the upgrade for every model in the mob, just as
>> you do with grenades. Basically, you're replacing your "More Dakka"
>> shoota (or whatever upgrade you're using) with a rokkit, not replacing
>> that model's shoota with a rokkit and the rest with MD shootas.
>> -Erik
>>
> "...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
> shootas the same upgrade"
>
> Okay Erik did you have trouble reading that part of the post? If you have
> one git modeled with a Rokkit Launcha you don't have to pay for his "more
> dakka" upgrade, because he doesn't have a shoota, and Rokkit Launchas can't
> get the more dakka upgrade. Both are squad upgrades but only an idiot would
> pay for more dakka before replacing a shoota with a rokkit launcha!

Actually the codex says "The entire mob may be given one custom
job ... +4 pts per model". On top of that an old Ork QnA (which I
can't find anymore) spelled out that everyone did have to be idiots
and pay for upgrading shootas that were going to be replaced. I belive
that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
be upgraded.

--
Joakim

>jockelinde wrote:
>I belive
> that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
> ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
> the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
> for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
> be upgraded.
>

> --
> Joakim

I don't know man, an Assault 2 rokkit launcha sounds pretty good to me
:) j/k

Jim M wrote:

> Well I always thought that the flash git mob was a waste of points anyway.
> When I played Orks I never fielded one, I found that more grots were a
> better waste of points...
> --
> Jim M

Yeah, they aren't always that effective with their shooting, but a) I
think they are a cool unit (and that was one of the pre-requisites for
being added to my army) b) they do give my opponent something to worry
about, particularly if they get lucky and start removing some
casualties and c) they are a hell of a lot cheaper ($$$) then buying
lots of grots...

At the moment the list is 1500 points, when I am finished this 1500 and
start adding more units, then I will deffinitely add some more grots.

It was a cold day in September when jockelinde entered the world pub known

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:38:03 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:

>It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
>as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...
>
>> On 5 Aug 2005 23:41:57 -0700, "kingma15"
>> <tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >So I pulled my Space Ork army out of mothballs and am re-looking at it.
>> >
>> >I realised when writing my army list that I made a mistake. I did not
>> >add the more dakka upgrade to all of my flash gitz:(
>> >
>> >Anyway, my question is: I have upgraded one of my Flash Gitz to have a
>> >rokkit launcher. Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? In
>> >the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>> >shootas the same upgrade. I thought I didn't because he does not have a
>> >shoota. Am I correct, or do I have to pay it?
>>
>> You have to pay for the upgrade for every model in the mob, just as
>> you do with grenades. Basically, you're replacing your "More Dakka"
>> shoota (or whatever upgrade you're using) with a rokkit, not replacing
>> that model's shoota with a rokkit and the rest with MD shootas.
>> -Erik
>>
>"...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>shootas the same upgrade"
>
>Okay Erik did you have trouble reading that part of the post? If you have
>one git modeled with a Rokkit Launcha you don't have to pay for his "more
>dakka" upgrade, because he doesn't have a shoota, and Rokkit Launchas can't
>get the more dakka upgrade. Both are squad upgrades but only an idiot would
>pay for more dakka before replacing a shoota with a rokkit launcha!

Well, Jim, I'd like to note that I didn't have trouble reading his
post, and didn't have trouble reading the Ork FAQ, and I'd also like
to point out that I've used Flash Gitz and play Orks and know quite
well how I have to purchase stuff like that. But anyway, from the
FAQ:

"Q. I noticed the phrasing of the Flash Gitz kustom jobs is much like
krak grenades and the like in that it says the "entire mob may be
given....."
When you buy krak grenades for a squad you cannot choose to upgrade
just a few models. They must all get the grenades and all must pay the
points for them. Is the parallel phrasing intentional? In other words,
in a mob of 10 Gitz, if I choose to upgrade them all to, for example,
Shootier, I must pay 20 points to do so. Then, after paying those 20
points, I can get 4 burnas for models for an additional 24 points,
thus ‘wasting’ the 8 points spent in upgrading the shootas that those
4 burnas no longer have. Is this the intention?
A. Yes, that's right. Bear in mind that models like Devastators pay
extra points for having their extra heavy weapons - with Flash Gitz
this is covered by the points spent on kustom jobs instead."

Well, there you have it. I didn't have time to dig it up when I first
answered, but yes, you *do* have to pay for the upgrade even when
you're replacing the shoota.
-Erik

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 17:53:16 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:

>It was a cold day in September when jockelinde entered the world pub known
>as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...
>
>> Actually the codex says "The entire mob may be given one custom
>> job ... +4 pts per model". On top of that an old Ork QnA (which I
>> can't find anymore) spelled out that everyone did have to be idiots
>> and pay for upgrading shootas that were going to be replaced. I belive
>> that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
>> ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
>> the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
>> for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
>> be upgraded.
>>

>Well I always thought that the flash git mob was a waste of points anyway.
>When I played Orks I never fielded one, I found that more grots were a
>better waste of points...

You're correct here, they are a waste of points. I tried one with
Assault 2 shootas, it did pretty much nothing but die and eat up a lot
of points. I've since taken to using that mob as just normal Shoota
Boyz, who are actually reasonably effective in a close-support role
and don't take up 300 points.
-Erik

On 6 Aug 2005 17:10:42 -0700, "kingma15"
<tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>Jim M wrote:
>

>> Well I always thought that the flash git mob was a waste of points anyway.
>> When I played Orks I never fielded one, I found that more grots were a
>> better waste of points...
>> --
>> Jim M
>

>Yeah, they aren't always that effective with their shooting, but a) I
>think they are a cool unit (and that was one of the pre-requisites for
>being added to my army) b) they do give my opponent something to worry
>about, particularly if they get lucky and start removing some
>casualties and c) they are a hell of a lot cheaper ($$$) then buying
>lots of grots...
>
>At the moment the list is 1500 points, when I am finished this 1500 and
>start adding more units, then I will deffinitely add some more grots.

Look into buying some of the old 2nd edition plastics off of eBay, or
a gamer in your local store who might have some spares. Most Ork
players I know use those Grots, because they look just fine and are
cheap and easy to get.
-Erik

On 6 Aug 2005 17:05:46 -0700, "kingma15"
<tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>>jockelinde wrote:
>>I belive
>> that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
>> ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
>> the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
>> for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
>> be upgraded.
>>

>> --
>> Joakim
>
>I don't know man, an Assault 2 rokkit launcha sounds pretty good to me
>:) j/k

Not going to happen, though, as the codex specifically notes that the
upgrades only work on shootas. And I still wouldn't waste the points
if it did work on rokkits, because I can't get one out of ten rokkits
to hit, adding more dice will only result in more misses. My
Tankbustas have been relegated to slapping mines on a tank and blowing
it up that way.
-Erik

In article <1123373146.242889.226630@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, kingma15 wrote:

>>jockelinde wrote:
>>I belive
>> that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
>> ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
>> the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
>> for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
>> be upgraded.
>
> I don't know man, an Assault 2 rokkit launcha sounds pretty good to me
>:) j/k

Negotiating *that* house rule will be difficult...

--
Joakim

In article <MPG.1d5eb4a79ee8c4d598a650@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:

> Well I always thought that the flash git mob was a waste of points anyway.
> When I played Orks I never fielded one, I found that more grots were a
> better waste of points...

I intend to use 90+ grots the next time I play Orks...
:-D

--
Joakim

It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> On 6 Aug 2005 17:05:46 -0700, "kingma15"
> <tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>

> >>jockelinde wrote:
> >>I belive
> >> that the wording in the codex is a mistake and I think that the QnA
> >> ruling is silly, but by the letter of the rule everyone has to pay for
> >> the upgrade regardless if it gets used or not. The easiest solution
> >> for this is to make a house rule where replaced shootas don't need to
> >> be upgraded.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Joakim
> >
> >I don't know man, an Assault 2 rokkit launcha sounds pretty good to me
> >:) j/k
>
> Not going to happen, though, as the codex specifically notes that the
> upgrades only work on shootas. And I still wouldn't waste the points
> if it did work on rokkits, because I can't get one out of ten rokkits
> to hit, adding more dice will only result in more misses. My
> Tankbustas have been relegated to slapping mines on a tank and blowing
> it up that way.
> -Erik

What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...
--

"jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote in message
> In article <MPG.1d5e6ab167ffa26898a64f@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M
> wrote:
>> It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub
>> known
>> as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

>>> You have to pay for the upgrade for every model in the mob, just as
>>> you do with grenades. Basically, you're replacing your "More Dakka"
>>> shoota (or whatever upgrade you're using) with a rokkit,
>>>
>> "...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>> shootas the same upgrade"
>>
>> Okay Erik did you have trouble reading that part of the post? If you
>> have
>> one git modeled with a Rokkit Launcha you don't have to pay for his "more
>> dakka" upgrade, because he doesn't have a shoota,

> Actually the codex says "The entire mob may be given one custom
> job ... +4 pts per model". On top of that an old Ork QnA (which I
> can't find anymore) spelled out that everyone did have to be idiots
> and pay for upgrading shootas that were going to be replaced.

I seem to remember something from the design studio that this was
deliberate - having to pay for 'wasted' kustom jobz is done instead of
upping the base cost of the Rokkit Launcha like other races heavy weapon
squads do. Why they chose to have it work that way I don't know, maybe just
because 'Orkzees iz diffrunt'....

Tim
--
----------------
I love the smell of vomit in the newsgroup, it smells like...VICTORY!

If you want to reply by email, replace the asterisks with underscores.

Currently listening to: 'Don't I Hold You' - Wheat

In article <dd5vdt$srf$3@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, Helicon_One wrote:
> "jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote in message
>> In article <MPG.1d5e6ab167ffa26898a64f@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M
>> wrote:
>>> It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub
>>> known
>>> as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

>>> "...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with
>>> shootas the same upgrade"
>>>
>>> Okay Erik did you have trouble reading that part of the post? If you
>>> have
>>> one git modeled with a Rokkit Launcha you don't have to pay for his "more
>>> dakka" upgrade, because he doesn't have a shoota,
>
>> Actually the codex says "The entire mob may be given one custom
>> job ... +4 pts per model". On top of that an old Ork QnA (which I
>> can't find anymore) spelled out that everyone did have to be idiots
>> and pay for upgrading shootas that were going to be replaced.
>
> I seem to remember something from the design studio that this was
> deliberate - having to pay for 'wasted' kustom jobz is done instead of
> upping the base cost of the Rokkit Launcha like other races heavy weapon
> squads do. Why they chose to have it work that way I don't know, maybe just
> because 'Orkzees iz diffrunt'....

Odd design choice. Without any upgrades flash gitz already pay an
extra point per model for their expanded options (exact same stats
and equipment as shoota boyz, but 9 points instead of 8).

--
Joakim

In article <n2dcf15qsskv55h8a3ecnv512k0lnailfj@4ax.com>, Erik Setzer wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2005 17:10:42 -0700, "kingma15"
><tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>>At the moment the list is 1500 points, when I am finished this 1500 and
>>start adding more units, then I will deffinitely add some more grots.
>
> Look into buying some of the old 2nd edition plastics off of eBay, or
> a gamer in your local store who might have some spares. Most Ork
> players I know use those Grots, because they look just fine and are
> cheap and easy to get.

Combining the Gorka Morka grot weapon sprue with the Goblin regiment
box is another way to get semi-cheap grots. Goblins are a bit too
large, but it works. Gnoblars might be better, but I havn't tried
that.

--
Joakim

In article <MPG.1d602c226a21ffcf98a652@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:

> What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
> nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
> really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...

Only 35 additional points for a chance to kill not one but two of my
own models every time I roll a 1!?! Where do I sign up!?!
;)
--
Joakim

On 7 Aug 2005 22:08:48 GMT, jockelinde <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote:

>In article <n2dcf15qsskv55h8a3ecnv512k0lnailfj@4ax.com>, Erik Setzer wrote:
>> On 6 Aug 2005 17:10:42 -0700, "kingma15"
>><tasslehoff_burrfoot@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>>>At the moment the list is 1500 points, when I am finished this 1500 and
>>>start adding more units, then I will deffinitely add some more grots.
>>
>> Look into buying some of the old 2nd edition plastics off of eBay, or
>> a gamer in your local store who might have some spares. Most Ork
>> players I know use those Grots, because they look just fine and are
>> cheap and easy to get.
>
>Combining the Gorka Morka grot weapon sprue with the Goblin regiment
>box is another way to get semi-cheap grots. Goblins are a bit too
>large, but it works. Gnoblars might be better, but I havn't tried
>that.

They're still smaller than the Orks, so they'd be fine for me. Though
I have seen someone use a Gobbo Champion with extra gear as an Ork Nob
recently...
-Erik

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:35:18 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:

>It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
>as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

>> >I don't know man, an Assault 2 rokkit launcha sounds pretty good to me
>> >:) j/k
>>
>> Not going to happen, though, as the codex specifically notes that the
>> upgrades only work on shootas. And I still wouldn't waste the points
>> if it did work on rokkits, because I can't get one out of ten rokkits
>> to hit, adding more dice will only result in more misses. My
>> Tankbustas have been relegated to slapping mines on a tank and blowing
>> it up that way.
>> -Erik
>>
>What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
>nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
>really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...

Here's a question for you: if a plasma cannon rolls a 1 to hit, do you
fry TWO Orks?
-Erik

It was a cold day in September when jockelinde entered the world pub known
as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> In article <MPG.1d602c226a21ffcf98a652@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:
>
> > What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
> > nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
> > really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...
>
> Only 35 additional points for a chance to kill not one but two of my
> own models every time I roll a 1!?! Where do I sign up!?!
> ;)

I told you it was Orky...
--
Jim M

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"The only game I like to play is Old Maid - provided she's not too old." --
Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:35:18 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
> >as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> >> Not going to happen, though, as the codex specifically notes that the
> >> upgrades only work on shootas. And I still wouldn't waste the points
> >> if it did work on rokkits, because I can't get one out of ten rokkits
> >> to hit, adding more dice will only result in more misses. My
> >> Tankbustas have been relegated to slapping mines on a tank and blowing
> >> it up that way.
> >> -Erik
> >>
> >What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
> >nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
> >really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...
>
> Here's a question for you: if a plasma cannon rolls a 1 to hit, do you
> fry TWO Orks?
> -Erik

Why would you? If a space Marie can carry a PC, then surely an Ork can as
well.
--

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:45:54 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:

>It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
>as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...
>
>> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:35:18 GMT, Jim M <hnjcomics@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
>> >as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

>> >What you need is a loota devastator mob with four plasma cannons (give the
>> >nob a big shoota so at least someone has a chance to hit something). It's
>> >really not all that effective but it IS very Orky...
>>
>> Here's a question for you: if a plasma cannon rolls a 1 to hit, do you
>> fry TWO Orks?
>> -Erik
>>
>Why would you? If a space Marie can carry a PC, then surely an Ork can as
>well.

As Jockelinde said, it's a combination of two special rules, "Gets
Hot" and "Oops... Sorry Mate". The first says you have to take a save
on the guy carrying the gun (with a 6+ save!), the second says that if
you roll a 1 to hit with a Loota you hit another Ork in the mob (2+ to
wound, no save). Thankfully it says you resolve a hit against one
member of the mob, not that you place a template down if the weapon
has one. Though the image of a plasma-cannon wielding Loota trying to
fire, overheating the weapon with constant firing, and then scything
it through his own mob as he screams wildly "THE PAIN! THE PAIN! IT
BURNS ME, PRECIOUS!" is so amusing that I'm actually up for doing it
just to convince my fellow gamers that I'm more nuts than they think I
am.
-Erik

In article <MPG.1d61018af7be0aae98a654@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:
> It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
> as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

>> Here's a question for you: if a plasma cannon rolls a 1 to hit, do you
>> fry TWO Orks?
>>
> Why would you? If a space Marie can carry a PC, then surely an Ork can as
> well.

"Gets hot" + "Ooops, sorry mate" = potentially two fried Orks.

--
Joakim

It was a cold day in September when jockelinde entered the world pub known
as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> In article <MPG.1d61018af7be0aae98a654@news.west.earthlink.net>, Jim M wrote:
> > It was a cold day in September when Erik Setzer entered the world pub known
> > as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...
>
> >> Here's a question for you: if a plasma cannon rolls a 1 to hit, do you
> >> fry TWO Orks?
> >>
> > Why would you? If a space Marie can carry a PC, then surely an Ork can as
> > well.
>
> "Gets hot" + "Ooops, sorry mate" = potentially two fried Orks.

stupid frigging 4th ed rules!