Buffer overrun

July 31, 2005 8:34:56 PM

How serious is this problem, and how easily can it be fixed? Please
explain easily? lol

"M/soft Visual C++Runtime Library.
Buffer overrun detected!
Program: ...as\Aladdin Systems|Internal Cleanup|clean.exe
A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the [program's
internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now
be terminated.
Judy

More about : buffer overrun

July 31, 2005 8:34:57 PM

Depends, Judy. Do some reading here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clean.exe&btnG=Goo...

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Judy L" <joody_anne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o ozL$nZlFHA.3312@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> How serious is this problem, and how easily can it be fixed? Please
> explain easily? lol
>
> "M/soft Visual C++Runtime Library.
> Buffer overrun detected!
> Program: ...as\Aladdin Systems|Internal Cleanup|clean.exe
> A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the [program's
> internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now
> be terminated.
> Judy

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 9:13:23 PM

Im already using a cleaner, called "Internet Cleaner" - that is when I got
the error message.

Judy

> Depends, Judy. Do some reading here:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clean.exe&btnG=Goo...
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Judy L" <joody_anne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:o ozL$nZlFHA.3312@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>> How serious is this problem, and how easily can it be fixed? Please
>> explain easily? lol
>>
>> "M/soft Visual C++Runtime Library.
>> Buffer overrun detected!
>> Program: ...as\Aladdin Systems|Internal Cleanup|clean.exe
>> A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the [program's
>> internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
>> now be terminated.
>> Judy

July 31, 2005 9:13:24 PM

Exactly....read the info provided.