HaZ

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

Somehow I have created two workgroups, each with a single computer. This is
a 2 WinXP SP2 LAN. I want both comps on one workgroup.

How can I move one workgroup computer to the original workgroup, then delete
the one I don't want?
Thx

Hax

If you just change both worgroups to the same name, (computer properties,
computer name) and make sure the are both the same, restart, and you will
now have one workgroup, and it will have both PC's in
Ed
"Haz" <a_burkhardt@dcwis.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have created two workgroups, each with a single computer. This
> is a 2 WinXP SP2 LAN. I want both comps on one workgroup.
>
> How can I move one workgroup computer to the original workgroup, then
> delete the one I don't want?
> Thx
>
> Hax

No problems, glad i could help :)