Stripping paint from W40K tanks.

I've recently gotten some bargin Imperial Guard Chimera's and Leman
Russ tanks off E-Bay.
Unfortunately the tanks aren't painted very well and I'd like to strip
the paint and start over with a fresh paint job.
Does anybody have any suggestions to accomplish this stripping job
without it ruining the models?

--
McDougle
remove the y from orgy to reply.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

"So maybe the America I loved still exists, if not in the White House or the Supreme Court
or the Senate or the House of Representatives or the media. The America I love still exists at the front desks of our public libraries."
Kurt Vonnegut - August 2004
2
answers
Last reply
More about stripping paint w40k tanks

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea McDougle said

    > I've recently gotten some bargin Imperial Guard Chimera's and Leman
    > Russ tanks off E-Bay.
    > Unfortunately the tanks aren't painted very well and I'd like to strip
    > the paint and start over with a fresh paint job.
    > Does anybody have any suggestions to accomplish this stripping job
    > without it ruining the models?

    Yes. See Paint section of web site in my sig.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

    McDougle wrote:
    > I've recently gotten some bargin Imperial Guard Chimera's and Leman
    > Russ tanks off E-Bay.
    > Unfortunately the tanks aren't painted very well and I'd like to strip
    > the paint and start over with a fresh paint job.
    > Does anybody have any suggestions to accomplish this stripping job
    > without it ruining the models?

    Castrol Super Clean. Soak & scrub w/ toothbrush.

    \-|-/
    | A.K.D. F.E.M.C.

Games Imperial Video Games