Web page available while offline

Hi,
My windows XP is automatically updated each time I connect to the internet.
After it updated this last time, I received the "Web page abvailable while
offline" window prompting me to connect again while I am already connected.
I can't update my Website which was created with Publisher and which I have
been updating for a couple of years. I assume it's because it can't find the
connection even though I am connected. I use system restore to go to a point
before the automatic update and am able to update my website but of course,
the automatic update updates again and I am back where I started. What can I
do to correct this situation?

Go to Automatic Updates in Control Panel and change from automatic to
another option.
If you can choose which updates to install, you change find out which update
is causing your problem.
--
Ron Sommer