Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

(40K) Future products scoop.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 12:50:43 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.

New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)
Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis
New Blood Angels codex
New Dark Angels Codex
New Space Wolves codex
(v. probable) new Orks codex and minis
August 17, 2005 6:15:02 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll!

Once again go----------------------->fetch!
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 8:24:49 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

In article <ddvmcj$guf$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>, Ryan Elkins,
relkins@u.washington.edu Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
> times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.
>
> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.

Well, that'll work out well for a friend of mine who's just
starting to work on a Tau army for 40K 4th Ed. (Hopefully the new
insect like allies from the illustraion up on Dakka(?) will come out in
plastic.)

> New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)

Hmmm, they're going to cram 3 codex worth of stuff into 1? (I.e.
Eldar, craftworld eldar, and D.E.) This might be ok if it's a big codex
like they did for the last Chaos codex. But I'd be worried if I was a
D.E. player that the D.E. are going to get glossed over and minimal
support. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that GW fixes what needs
corrected (without going over the top Gav style) and still gives proper
attention to playability and back ground. That's an awful lot for 3
army lists to cram into one codex...

> Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis

Reserve judgement until I actually see some minis - while I'm not
likely to run right out and grab a new army more good minis are always a
plus. One does wonder that with the plethora of Imperial armies
*ALREADY* available why there's a huge need for yet another one.

> New Blood Angels codex
> New Dark Angels Codex
> New Space Wolves codex

Not a huge surprise considering the popularity of Marines in
particular and Imperial forces in general.

> (v. probable) new Orks codex and minis

Hmmm, wonder if this means more plastics in the way of Nobs and
such - the Ork plastics don't look to bad (I recall the uni-pose plastic
orks of 2nd Ed.)

Ah well, looks like I.G. and Chaos are still on the distant horizon.
Considering what a pain in the butt the current Chaos codex is to use,
one might hope that it'd recieve some serious consideration when it's
redone.

Myrmidon

And now back to preping a couple hundred nids to paint...

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

http://www.sheppard.demon.co.uk/rgmw_faq/rgmw_faq.htm
Related resources
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:43:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

In article <MPG.1d6d304cf58724b498a5f5@news-server.woh.rr.com>, Myrmidon wrote:
> In article <ddvmcj$guf$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>, Ryan Elkins,
> relkins@u.washington.edu Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
>> times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.
>>
>> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
>> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
>
> Well, that'll work out well for a friend of mine who's just
> starting to work on a Tau army for 40K 4th Ed. (Hopefully the new
> insect like allies from the illustraion up on Dakka(?) will come out in
> plastic.)

Apparently the recently released Imperial armour III makes references
to Codex: Tau Empire, which is probably the name of the replacement
for Codex: Tau. If the new codex is called Tau Empire rather than just
Tau there is reason to believe that more non-Tau units will be
included.


/Joakim
August 18, 2005 1:05:51 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

"Ryan Elkins" <relkins@u.washington.edu> wrote in message
news:D dvmcj$guf$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu...
>I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
>times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.
>
> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
> New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)
> Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis
> New Blood Angels codex
> New Dark Angels Codex
> New Space Wolves codex
> (v. probable) new Orks codex and minis
>
>
This is pretty much as expected, although I had hoped for Orks to follow
Eldar, but both Orks and Eldar will greatly benefit from the Traits modular
approach that Codex:SM and IG started.

CSM and IG should be last as they are the newest ones from v3, I just would
like a new CSM, same content but better layout and editing.... Please also
note, there seems to be no mention of Necrons here....

Alien Hunters has been slated for a while, the Sisters/witchfinders were
always part of a trilogy.

--
estarriol
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:18:43 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

>Apparently the recently released Imperial armour III makes references
>to Codex: Tau Empire, which is probably the name of the replacement
>for Codex: Tau. If the new codex is called Tau Empire rather than just
>Tau there is reason to believe that more non-Tau units will be
>included.

While I'm all for the increased diversity of adding new races as
addenda to existing armies, I *really* hope this isn't a lazy way out
of making new Tau units because GW's stumped for ideas about taking the
core army further. Unfortunately, my suspicion is that this is exactly
what these will amount to. Please, GW, more *Tau* units in the next Tau
Codex, even if they're just plastic versions of FW products.

Certainly these rumours sound plausible for the most part (especially
all Marines and Alien Hunters getting a Codex revision before the
Orks), but I severely doubt that Dark Eldar will be added to the Eldar
Codex, at least if we see the Codex this side of the 41st Millennium -
GW's having enough trouble thinking of what to do with either race, let
alone how to reconcile them in one book, and since they share no common
statlines, equipment or weaponry, it's hard to see how they can be
reconciled without completely reinventing Dark Eldar as Craftworlders
with spikes, which is so boring it was a good move by GW not to go down
that route with 40k3.

Philip Bowles

Philip Bowles
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:36:50 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
> New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)
> Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis
> New Blood Angels codex
> New Dark Angels Codex
> New Space Wolves codex
> (v. probable) new Orks codex and minis



>>This is pretty much as expected, although I had hoped for Orks to follow
>>Eldar, but both Orks and Eldar will greatly benefit from the Traits modular
>>approach that Codex:SM and IG started.
>
>CSM and IG should be last as they are the newest ones from v3, I just would
>like a new CSM, same content but better layout and editing.... Please also
>note, there seems to be no mention of Necrons here....

GW seems to be increasingly fastidious in not mentioning Necrons. I
rather have the impression that the Necrons make the Dark Eldar look
like a marketing triumph; they've had no post-Codex releases, not least
because one they were slated for has been postponed indefinitely,
barely a mention after the intense flurry of attempts to insert them in
every bit of fluff going, next to no Forge World support (compare with
the Tau, for instance), and a very clear attempt in the 'new' Tyranid
fluff direction to reestablish them as the great menace, reverting to
older fluff as though the Necrons never existed..My suspicion is that
Necrons will be quietly moved to Mail Order only in the not-too-distant
future, with their next Codex slated for release the year after Codex:
Squats. Returning to the Necrons is a lower priority than adding Slann
to Codex: Tau Empire or Zoats to Codex: Tyranids, and rightly so.

Philip Bowles

Philip Bowles
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 8:06:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

>A GW studio member at Chicago GD apparently let slip the Necrons are getting
>a new C'Tan,

The new C'Tan is the one originally scheduled for release (and listed
on a GD slide as such) at the same time as the Tau rail rifle
Pathfinders two or three years ago - there's no need for them to even
bother making a new model since they can just take this one out of
storage. "We've made it, may as well flog it" - smells a lot like
cutting their losses and running to me.

> and a new HQ character, in the not too distant future (it was
>rumoured to be around the same time as the Tau Codex "update")

Surely the C'Tan would be a new HQ character? Are you sure they're
getting two 'new' units/models rather than just the one.

>. And there
>are rumours that the 40K campaign next summer is based around a C'Tan not in
>the current codex awakening and causing widespread havoc to humanity.

With next year's releases seemingly being Tau and Alien Hunters? I'm
sceptical - not least because that rumour's been floating around since
the Necron Codex came out, always as 'next year'.

Philip Bowles
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 4:49:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

pbowles@aol.com wrote on 18 Aug 2005 04:06:22 -0700:

>> A GW studio member at Chicago GD apparently let slip the Necrons are
>> getting a new C'Tan,
>
> The new C'Tan is the one originally scheduled for release (and listed
> on a GD slide as such) at the same time as the Tau rail rifle
> Pathfinders two or three years ago - there's no need for them to even
> bother making a new model since they can just take this one out of
> storage. "We've made it, may as well flog it" - smells a lot like
> cutting their losses and running to me.
>
>> and a new HQ character, in the not too distant future (it was
>> rumoured to be around the same time as the Tau Codex "update")
>
> Surely the C'Tan would be a new HQ character? Are you sure they're
> getting two 'new' units/models rather than just the one.

C'Tan are special characters, not core list HQ choices. Anyone wanting to
run a list with no C'Tan right now has 1 HQ FOC choice.

>> . And there
>> are rumours that the 40K campaign next summer is based around a C'Tan not
>> in the current codex awakening and causing widespread havoc to humanity.
>
> With next year's releases seemingly being Tau and Alien Hunters? I'm
> sceptical - not least because that rumour's been floating around since
> the Necron Codex came out, always as 'next year'.

I'm highly sceptical of Ordo Xenos for next year - GW have many times said
that they would get the 4th edition codexes out for existing armies before
considering a Xenos release. I expect it around 1 month before 40K 5th
edition comes out :p 

The big problem with all these "I know someone who works for GW" posts is
that so far every one of them has had a different schedule. As it is BT are
next - beyond that nobody really knows (I doubt even GW know, it's probably
going to be whichever codex gets "finished" first).

Dan
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 5:24:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

In article <3mjaueF1615dgU1@individual.net>, Spack,
news@worldofspack.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
<snippa-snippa!>
>
> The big problem with all these "I know someone who works for GW" posts is
> that so far every one of them has had a different schedule. As it is BT are
> next - beyond that nobody really knows (I doubt even GW know, it's probably
> going to be whichever codex gets "finished" first).
>
> Dan

I guess that really begs the questions - how many folks are on
GW's 40K codex design staff, who are they, and what are they most likely
to be working on?

Myrmidon

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

http://www.sheppard.demon.co.uk/rgmw_faq/rgmw_faq.htm
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 7:47:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

Myrmidon wrote on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:24:57 GMT:

> In article <3mjaueF1615dgU1@individual.net>, Spack,
> news@worldofspack.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> <snippa-snippa!>
>>
>> The big problem with all these "I know someone who works for GW" posts is
>> that so far every one of them has had a different schedule. As it is BT
>> are next - beyond that nobody really knows (I doubt even GW know, it's
>> probably going to be whichever codex gets "finished" first).
>>
>> Dan
>
> I guess that really begs the questions - how many folks are on
> GW's 40K codex design staff, who are they, and what are they most likely
> to be working on?

According to a post on the web somewhere (that's my getout clause btw) a GW
studio member at Chicago GD (or it might have been the GD before that)
mentioned that the codex design staff are split into "teams", each working
on a different codex. No details as to how many teams, or how many members
on each, or what they're working on - but apparently the team that finishes
their codex first will get theirs next into the release schedule. This must
really annoy the sculptors ...

Dan
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:08:00 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

"smithdoerr" <askmeforname@vodafone.it> wrote in message
news:1124384137.c2f82fe1128cfefe65bf4f8d1cfdf5f4@teranews...
>
> "Desert Joe" <jboster@ridgnet.barf> wrote in message
> news:7C2Ne.280187$xm3.264494@attbi_s21...

>> D'OH! I'd forgotten about them. So a new Inq. some DW marines. and
>> squats. Could be worse I suppose. I liked DW in thier kill team role.
>> Could be interesting fluff. Doubt it but you never know. Will there be
>> radical Xenos that say "can't we all just get along" and use alien scouts
>> and such?
>
> I doubt they'd go that far but it wouldn't be unreasonable to have
> Inquisitors who use aliens to scout/track other aliens similar to how
> explorers/conquerors in our own history would often employ natives from
> one group against other native groups. Or it might just be the willingness
> to use alien tech that would make them "radical".

I think the distinction between puritan and radical ordo xenos inquisitors
is gonna be pretty straightforward, much like the ordo malleus inquisitors.
e.g., radicals believe that aliens and alien technology can be exploited to
further human supremacy in the galaxy, whereas puritans believe all aliens
and anything to do with them are dangerous abominations that should be
purged with extreme prejudice.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:20:55 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d6dfc18229a033b98a5f6@news-server.woh.rr.com...

>>
>> Well, theoretcially the Alien Hunter forces are Deathwatch Kill team. I
>> think it would be interesting to devote a lot of the book to their
>> enemies. Of course the perfect enemies are... Genestealer Cult Armies!
>
> I like the way you think. It'd be nice if they came out with some
> new stealer cultists and/or an 'infection sprue' for use with the
> plastic IG. It's been what, around or more than a decade since the
> Genestealer cultist sprues were in production?
>

We did see some Inquisitor scale bits a couple of years back, some of which
(staff/shoulder pad) offered some nice conversion ideas when applied to 40k.
As for 28mm, it's been over a decade, I believe.

The Xeno hunters adversaries list is the last hope for the cult (after
certain rumours about the 'nid 'dex *cough*broodlord*cough* never really
lived up to the hype.) I'm tempted to hold off on the Witch Hunter's proxy
army I was working on, until the Xeno hunter's 'dex. Any excuse to leave my
cult in packed boxes :p 
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:57:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

Erik Setzer wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:24:49 GMT, Myrmidon <ImNot@home.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <ddvmcj$guf$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>, Ryan Elkins,
> >relkins@u.washington.edu Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> >> I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
> >> times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.
> >>
> >> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
> >> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
> >
> > Well, that'll work out well for a friend of mine who's just
> >starting to work on a Tau army for 40K 4th Ed. (Hopefully the new
> >insect like allies from the illustraion up on Dakka(?) will come out in
> >plastic.)
>
> He missed the Black Templar codex before the Tau. Hmm...

Well, everyone knows that one already. Mind you, Tau have been pretty
much confirmed as being up next after them so we don't really need to
be told that either.

> >> New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)
> >
> > Hmmm, they're going to cram 3 codex worth of stuff into 1? (I.e.
> >Eldar, craftworld eldar, and D.E.) This might be ok if it's a big codex
> >like they did for the last Chaos codex. But I'd be worried if I was a
> >D.E. player that the D.E. are going to get glossed over and minimal
> >support. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that GW fixes what needs
> >corrected (without going over the top Gav style) and still gives proper
> >attention to playability and back ground. That's an awful lot for 3
> >army lists to cram into one codex...
>
> GW has already announced that they're not going to put all of them
> into one book. Craftworld Eldar will be it for this book, but they
> have hinted at some lost Craftworld coming out in the book.

Altansar. Not lost any more - it was 'found' during the EoT campaign,
where it had a minor role. Could be interesting (and what with all the
SM Chapters and IG Regiments introduced in recent years, it starts to
look as though the Eldar need more of their Craftworlds developed), but
I'd rather see more background (and preferably my spin on it) for the
current ones.

> >> Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis
> >
> > Reserve judgement until I actually see some minis - while I'm not
> >likely to run right out and grab a new army more good minis are always a
> >plus. One does wonder that with the plethora of Imperial armies
> >*ALREADY* available why there's a huge need for yet another one.
>
> Not going to happen for a while - again, according to Games Workshop.

Who knows how far off all these plans are, though? GW's not been giving
that much attention to 40k recently and I doubt we can expect the usual
two or three Codices a year every year. With BT up within the next few
months and Tau within six months of that, we could still have to wait
close to two years for Alien Hunters, which sounds to me like "a
while".

> >> New Blood Angels codex
> >> New Dark Angels Codex
>
> BAs will likely be before DAs with the current fuss about them, but
> still there will only be one a year, with something else in between.

Or one a year with nothing else inbetween...

> >> (v. probable) new Orks codex and minis
> >
> > Hmmm, wonder if this means more plastics in the way of Nobs and
> >such - the Ork plastics don't look to bad (I recall the uni-pose plastic
> >orks of 2nd Ed.)
>
> Orks are about two years off, it looks. I hope for more plastics, or
> at least a nice boxed set with extra bits to convert most of the Ork
> units.

GW is on record promising modular Ork vehicles soon (within less than a
year), long before any new Codices.

Philip Bowles
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 3:13:50 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:24:49 GMT, Myrmidon <ImNot@home.com> wrote:

>In article <ddvmcj$guf$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>, Ryan Elkins,
>relkins@u.washington.edu Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> I got this info from a GW employee who has given me very accurate info many
>> times in the past. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe him.
>>
>> New stuff coming out: (chronological order)
>> New Tau codex. Also to include new alien allies.
>
> Well, that'll work out well for a friend of mine who's just
>starting to work on a Tau army for 40K 4th Ed. (Hopefully the new
>insect like allies from the illustraion up on Dakka(?) will come out in
>plastic.)

He missed the Black Templar codex before the Tau. Hmm...

>> New Eldar codex (to include D. Eldar)
>
> Hmmm, they're going to cram 3 codex worth of stuff into 1? (I.e.
>Eldar, craftworld eldar, and D.E.) This might be ok if it's a big codex
>like they did for the last Chaos codex. But I'd be worried if I was a
>D.E. player that the D.E. are going to get glossed over and minimal
>support. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that GW fixes what needs
>corrected (without going over the top Gav style) and still gives proper
>attention to playability and back ground. That's an awful lot for 3
>army lists to cram into one codex...

GW has already announced that they're not going to put all of them
into one book. Craftworld Eldar will be it for this book, but they
have hinted at some lost Craftworld coming out in the book.

>> Alien Hunters codex (!!!!!) and minis
>
> Reserve judgement until I actually see some minis - while I'm not
>likely to run right out and grab a new army more good minis are always a
>plus. One does wonder that with the plethora of Imperial armies
>*ALREADY* available why there's a huge need for yet another one.

Not going to happen for a while - again, according to Games Workshop.

>> New Blood Angels codex
>> New Dark Angels Codex

BAs will likely be before DAs with the current fuss about them, but
still there will only be one a year, with something else in between.

>> New Space Wolves codex
>
> Not a huge surprise considering the popularity of Marines in
>particular and Imperial forces in general.

Again, according to GW, a good distance off as they still regard Space
Wolves as the most balanced SM list out there (don't ask me why,
though).

>> (v. probable) new Orks codex and minis
>
> Hmmm, wonder if this means more plastics in the way of Nobs and
>such - the Ork plastics don't look to bad (I recall the uni-pose plastic
>orks of 2nd Ed.)

Orks are about two years off, it looks. I hope for more plastics, or
at least a nice boxed set with extra bits to convert most of the Ork
units.

>Ah well, looks like I.G. and Chaos are still on the distant horizon.
>Considering what a pain in the butt the current Chaos codex is to use,
>one might hope that it'd recieve some serious consideration when it's
>redone.

The IG and Chaos have already been redone relatively recently. IG are
ridiculously potent right now, so it's not like they have to bring
them in line power-wise. Chaos are also ridiculously over-the-top in
areas, and unless Pete Haines really is gone, I can't see them
bringing them back into balance.
-Erik
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 12:16:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

In article <3mjlbrF16g5uaU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
> Myrmidon wrote on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:24:57 GMT:
>
>> In article <3mjaueF1615dgU1@individual.net>, Spack,
>> news@worldofspack.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> <snippa-snippa!>
>>>
>>> The big problem with all these "I know someone who works for GW" posts is
>>> that so far every one of them has had a different schedule. As it is BT
>>> are next - beyond that nobody really knows (I doubt even GW know, it's
>>> probably going to be whichever codex gets "finished" first).
>>>
>>> Dan
>>
>> I guess that really begs the questions - how many folks are on
>> GW's 40K codex design staff, who are they, and what are they most likely
>> to be working on?
>
> According to a post on the web somewhere (that's my getout clause btw) a GW
> studio member at Chicago GD (or it might have been the GD before that)
> mentioned that the codex design staff are split into "teams", each working
> on a different codex. No details as to how many teams, or how many members
> on each, or what they're working on - but apparently the team that finishes
> their codex first will get theirs next into the release schedule. This must
> really annoy the sculptors ...

Yesterday a member of the staff at the local GW store told me that all
of the new Ork and Eldar models were finished and that all that was
missing was the new rules. I didn't believe him then, but it fits with
the scheme to annoy sculptors described above.

--
Joakim
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:54:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

Doctor Rock wrote:
> "smithdoerr" <askmeforname@vodafone.it> wrote in message
> news:1124384137.c2f82fe1128cfefe65bf4f8d1cfdf5f4@teranews...
>
>>"Desert Joe" <jboster@ridgnet.barf> wrote in message
>>news:7C2Ne.280187$xm3.264494@attbi_s21...
>
>
>>>D'OH! I'd forgotten about them. So a new Inq. some DW marines. and
>>>squats. Could be worse I suppose. I liked DW in thier kill team role.
>>>Could be interesting fluff. Doubt it but you never know. Will there be
>>>radical Xenos that say "can't we all just get along" and use alien scouts
>>>and such?
>>
>>I doubt they'd go that far but it wouldn't be unreasonable to have
>>Inquisitors who use aliens to scout/track other aliens similar to how
>>explorers/conquerors in our own history would often employ natives from
>>one group against other native groups. Or it might just be the willingness
>>to use alien tech that would make them "radical".
>
>
> I think the distinction between puritan and radical ordo xenos inquisitors
> is gonna be pretty straightforward, much like the ordo malleus inquisitors.
> e.g., radicals believe that aliens and alien technology can be exploited to
> further human supremacy in the galaxy, whereas puritans believe all aliens
> and anything to do with them are dangerous abominations that should be
> purged with extreme prejudice.
>
>
As long as that lets me have Alien Allies. That would be way cool. I
might even work on my $300 of eldar I have sitting around getting broken.
!