Urgent question - Supermassive confusion HELP!

Dynaverse

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2008
Ok here is the deal, I'm currently working on getting a crossfire setup and buying a 21.5 inch LCD monitor.

I tryd the LG W2252TQ. And to my astonishment I was shocked at what i got, it was so bad! I own a Acer AL707 currently, and the difference in picture quality between the two is a light year away. I think because the LG has TFT panel. I used it for 2 hours before it fried on me, and ruined my experience all together.. I ended up returning it for a refund. (http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1226826). Now I'm slightly hesitant to buy another monitor, I don't want a low quality garbage thing which is awful for gaming and general viewing experience.

What would everyone recommend? I heard the Benq E220HD was really good, but to be honest it looks like Knight rider with a green light. I'm not sure about the picture quality as I haven't tested it. But id like something exiting looking or at least half decent. The viewsonic VX2260WM lookt good, and was rivialing the Benq. Not sure which to choose if either!

Id love some expert opinion, maybe someone who owns either? or if you can give me a different panel that does not utilize TFT etc..

would be appreciated.

TFT just means Thin Film Transistor. All LCDs use it. As for which monitor to get? I've always had great luck with Dell displays, especially the Ultrasharp models.