x64 exchange program license activation

Nightmare

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2005

Can anybody tell me if the license for the 32bit copy of windows is switched
when you go through with the order on the advancement program or whether it
is when you install the x64 copy of windows. Thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/faq.mspx

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:DE6D954B-2939-4643-AA59-5CCD4C9C34F4@microsoft.com,
Nightmare <Nightmare@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Can anybody tell me if the license for the 32bit copy of windows is
> switched when you go through with the order on the advancement program or
> whether it is when you install the x64 copy of windows. Thanks

Nightmare

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2005

yes i did read through before i posted and no it doesn't say in there (or i
missed it) however i got an answer somewhere else thanks for replying anyway