Model Castle sale - 20% off

20% off sale on all Castle Works model castles. Extremely well made. Museum
quality. Great for miniature displays and wargaming.

Our small scale castles are perfect for Mithril Miniatures, Warhammer
figures, and all other miniatures in 15mm, 25mm and 32mm scale.

Our large scale castles are for all 54mm and 70mm scale figures like
Britains and Elastolin.

Take a 20% discount on any castle shown on our website until Oct 1, 2005.
Our customers include collectors, wargamers, even rock stars.

Visit our website at http://my.fcc.net/~workgroup5/pages/

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Castle Works Co. said

> Take a 20% discount on any castle shown on our website until Oct 1, 2005.
> Our customers include collectors, wargamers, even rock stars.
>
> Visit our website at http://my.fcc.net/~workgroup5/pages/

Oh great this dickwad is back.

In article <Xns96BCD34523F51rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Castle Works Co. said
>
> > Take a 20% discount on any castle shown on our website until Oct 1, 2005.
> > Our customers include collectors, wargamers, even rock stars.
> >
> > Visit our website at http://my.fcc.net/~workgroup5/pages/
>
> Oh great this dickwad is back.

Nothing some emails to this mornon's web site provider won't fix.
IIRC it's what it took last time since this one doesn't seem to respond
to polite emails.

Myrmidon

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Harb

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2005

This is the first I've heard of him, why's he evil? (Apart from those
prices!)

In article <PakPe.16121$5m3.1210@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, Harb,
irish_meadow@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> This is the first I've heard of him, why's he evil? (Apart from those
> prices!)

Because these goobers have repeatedly spammed RGMW before with untagged
ads. When it first started, myself and others sent polite emails to
them about reading the FAQ and simply adding the [AD] tag to the
subject/headers of their emails. (Exactly how hard is it to read an FAQ
or type 4 key strokes?) We expect the same from other commercial
advertisers that repeatedly post ads here, Castle Works isn't being
treated any differently. Hell, if Matt Sprange of Mongoose who
*contributed* to the 40K community here and via his web site for a long
time can manage to tag his off topic posts related to Starship Troopers,
then these weenies can tag their spam too. The person/people at
Castleworks pretty much ignored the polite emails about spamming last
time - which was a mistake. Folks wrote spam complaints about it to
their ISP and/or website host. Which apparently did get their
attention as the spamming stopped - for a good while. (Almost all ISP's
have as part of their TOS {terms of service} a section about posting on
use-net that basically says ignoring the posting convertions of a given
news group and drawing complaints from other use-net inhabitants is
groups for restriction or termination of service with that ISP.)

I don't think anyone would care in the least that they post here if
they'd just get off their clueless/lazy asses and tag their
advertisements so folks here could filter them out.

Myrmidon

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea jockelinde said

>> Ohhh... are they an ISP based news provider or can anyone
>> subscribe? (Always on the lookout for good news servers - Roadrunner
>> isn't bad, but they have periods where they tend to miss/drop posts at
>> random.)
>
> Anyone can subscribe. It used to be free, but now there is a fee of
> 10(?) euros per year.

Now you've got him wondering where he can find that many europeans to pay
for it. He'll probably end up shipping them mexicans as they're close
enough :)

On 8/25/05 5:46 PM, in article Xns96BE634175480rsingers@IP-Hidden, "Robert
Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea jockelinde said
>
>>> Ohhh... are they an ISP based news provider or can anyone
>>> subscribe? (Always on the lookout for good news servers - Roadrunner
>>> isn't bad, but they have periods where they tend to miss/drop posts at
>>> random.)
>>
>> Anyone can subscribe. It used to be free, but now there is a fee of
>> 10(?) euros per year.
>
> Now you've got him wondering where he can find that many europeans to pay
> for it. He'll probably end up shipping them mexicans as they're close
> enough :)

Nah...the accent would never pass...Kiwis now, there's a possibility.

janet
--
I had a lover's quarrel with the world.
Robert Frost

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Janet Quick said

> Nah...the accent would never pass...Kiwis now, there's a possibility.

For the last time I'm not sending you [more] naked pictures.

In article <Xns96BE634175480rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers wrote:
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea jockelinde said
>
>>> Ohhh... are they an ISP based news provider or can anyone
>>> subscribe? (Always on the lookout for good news servers - Roadrunner
>>> isn't bad, but they have periods where they tend to miss/drop posts at
>>> random.)
>>
>> Anyone can subscribe. It used to be free, but now there is a fee of
>> 10(?) euros per year.
>
> Now you've got him wondering where he can find that many europeans to pay
> for it. He'll probably end up shipping them mexicans as they're close
> enough :)

LOL!
Well, what can I say besides Oops.

--
Joakim

On 8/25/05 9:45 PM, in article Xns96BE8C2A112C5rsingers@IP-Hidden, "Robert
Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Janet Quick said
>
>> Nah...the accent would never pass...Kiwis now, there's a possibility.
>
> For the last time I'm not sending you [more] naked pictures.

But I need more, the ones I have are all holey from the darts.

janet
--
Do not question too much ... lest your head fall off
Yajnavalkya (ancient, possibly mythical, Hindu Philosopher)