Laptop with OUTSIDE POWER BUTTON

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgranchuchu

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
HI THERE!

the reason of this is because i want to replace my desktop tower with a laptop.

¿why i want the outside power button?
because i'll use my 22" samsumg screen, my keyboard, my mouse, and i don't want to open the laptop everytime i power on it; i just want to have it like a tower.

¿why you don't buy a tower instead a laptop?
because i travel a lot, and i want to carry my laptop.

¿which range of price?
less than 1000

other specs:
a dedicated video card and a good processor(no atom or other low-performing processors), I WANT TO PLAY CRYSISSSSS ON HIGH SETTINGS :na:

i'll give you an example of wich hardware i want: this laptop is almost perfect but it don't have the outside power button:

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115592

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Solution
No notebook under $1000 will play Crysis on high.

I have never seen or heard of a notebook with an outside power button. There's a good reason for it - they're portable. Imagine your notebook powering itself on inside your backpack.

The notebook you linked will struggle with playing Crysis, even on low.

I don't know what to do about your power button situation. You can make your own external power button, if you want.
No notebook under $1000 will play Crysis on high.

I have never seen or heard of a notebook with an outside power button. There's a good reason for it - they're portable. Imagine your notebook powering itself on inside your backpack.

The notebook you linked will struggle with playing Crysis, even on low.

I don't know what to do about your power button situation. You can make your own external power button, if you want.

Solution
A button is just a momentary switch. If you can find a small one from somewhere, and then get lucky with your notebook's design and find a place to install it, then you should be able to just wire it to the back of the actual switch that comes with the notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS