[40K] High Marshall Helbrecht and BT release dates

http://www.freewebs.com/g8keeper/Helbrecht.JPG

Not bad. An excellent pose. The only bit I don't like is his head.

Also, these are the release dates and prices for the new SM and BT bits:

5th November:
CC Terminators £20
Codex: Black Templars £12
Black Templars Battleforce £50

12th November:
SM Chaplain £6
BT Command Squad £18

19th November:
BT Crusader squad £18
BT Assault squad £15

26th November:
High Marshall Helbrecht

3rd December:
SM Scouts (5 minis) £10
SM Terminator Chaplain £7

10th December:
BT Sword Brethren squad (5 minis) £15
BT Chaplain Grimaldus and retinue (4 minis) £15

17th December
Sword Brethren blister (2 minis) £6

Rob

Doctor Rock wrote:
> "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>

>>http://www.freewebs.com/g8keeper/Helbrecht.JPG
>

> awesome! a down syndrome space marine.

Give him a head swap to a normal helmet. My marine army has no one
without theit helmet.

Very cool about the CC Termies only £20 will =$50US I'm sure. Maybe
metal will go cheap on e-bay? has there been any oficial ruling on
wheather you have to rebase all your Termies to the bigger base. It
states in the rules that you can't use a smaller base for a figure.
-Joe

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> http://www.freewebs.com/g8keeper/Helbrecht.JPG
>
> Not bad. An excellent pose. The only bit I don't like is his head.

he rob... where did you get the picture??

"Dappere Dodo" <dd.suykerbuyk@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

> "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> http://www.freewebs.com/g8keeper/Helbrecht.JPG
>>
>> Not bad. An excellent pose. The only bit I don't like is his head.
>>
> he rob... where did you get the picture??

Warseer forums. Its scanned from a leaflet GWUK have sent out.

Rob