[40k] Armored Fist Company Q:

mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003

Which white dwarf had the old Armored Fist Company and where can I find
the latest version of that list?

Thanks in advance.

Mar- "Tripods, gimme Tripods" - io.

"Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message

> Which white dwarf had the old Armored Fist Company

No idea, sorry.

> and where can I find the latest version of that list?

There are links to it from here -->
http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapterapproved/

Cheers, Martyn
--
Warmaster base templates -->
http://www.mrobs.freeserve.co.uk/wm/index.html#downloads . Line 'em up

Mario wrote:

> Which white dwarf had the old Armored Fist Company and where can I find
> the latest version of that list?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mar- "Tripods, gimme Tripods" - io.

I have no idea which white dwarf it is in but I downloaded a copy from
the Games Workshop UK site in Adobe Reader. It is date for 4th edition.

Master Ravenclaw

"Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message

> Which white dwarf had the old Armored Fist Company and where can I find
> the latest version of that list?

Do you mean the Armoured Company list, or the IG list made up of Armoured
Fist squads?

For Armoured Company, the latest printed list was in UK WD 296 - so US WD
295 most likely - but you can download it from the GW UK site at
http://uk.games-workshop.com/imperialguard/armouredcompanies/1/ . The older
version of the list is in Chapter Approved 2004 (not the UK 2004 Annual),
not sure which WD it was in though. And I'm pretty sure there was a version
prior to this one too (the CA2004 list is almost the same as the current
list, but does not have doctrines) as I seem to remember there being tank
squadrons of 1-3 as each troop choice rather than single tanks as are in the
2 lists I've mentioned.

IIRC the Armoured Fist list was a Steel Legion mechanised list prior to
Codex: Armageddon being released, but I have no idea which WD that was in.

Dan