Dimension E510?

When did they add the Dimension E510?

I also note that you can't find the Dim 9100 on the home site anymore.

Bob

> 3000 is their entry machine. Until they replace it, it will be there.

The 2400, 3000, and 4700 are all still up over on small biz. However, the
warranty choices have gotten really confusing and convoluted, with enough
disclaimers to choke an adult mule.

I suspect also that this is some sort of $$$ re-alignment towards profits
after their last public report, but don't know for sure.

Also, over at www.dealcatcher.com , the offerings are more in the form of
coupons rather than systems combined with LCDs (desktops), and what appear
to be fewer notebook choices.

Stew

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Bob Levine wrote:

> When did they add the Dimension E510?
>
> I also note that you can't find the Dim 9100 on the home site anymore.

At Dell Canada's site it is now the 9150...and jeez...they've replaced the
XPS Gen 5 with the XPS 600?

MB

"Marilyn E. Burford" <burford@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Bob Levine wrote:
>
>> When did they add the Dimension E510?
>>
>> I also note that you can't find the Dim 9100 on the home site anymore.
>
> At Dell Canada's site it is now the 9150...and jeez...they've replaced the
> XPS Gen 5 with the XPS 600?
>
> MB

Yes, ma'am. Not to be confused with the XPS T600 :)

LOL

Stew