Tags:
  • Digital TV
  • TV
  • Sound Cards
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
August 23, 2010 6:29:15 PM

Hello, i have a bush tv and think the sound card is going the tv sound comes and go's

More about : bush

August 23, 2010 6:48:18 PM

First adjust your antenna slightly. (a bad digital signal will drop sound first then some blocking/tearing of video. Check for loose cables.
Anonymous
August 23, 2010 6:59:55 PM

I've done that and still no luck. Any other suggestions? Can't watch tv at all and it's frustrating the days lights out of me.

Thanks
Related resources
August 23, 2010 7:19:01 PM

No more from me, But post your model number and a description of the sound.
(buzzes, cracks, hisses, pops, etc...) There are some TV repair personal that will be on the site a little later today.
Anonymous
August 23, 2010 7:32:14 PM

Thanks for your help.

The model number is LCD32TV022HD.

The tv just keeps on dropping the sound all the time and it varies on different channels. So while I might not be able to have sound on 1 channel, I can get it on a different one, but usually this is one that I don't want to watch.

It also stops and starts all the time, so while the program might start with sound, 2 minutes it the sound goes and then comes back a while later.

All highly frustrating as you can imagine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
August 23, 2010 8:09:29 PM

Still sounds to me like bad / low signal strength. Move your antenna, then rescan the channels again. I haven't figured it out yet but the reciever has to find the
channel and lock it in or something.
!