Bush tv

Hello, i have a bush tv and think the sound card is going the tv sound comes and go's
5 answers Last reply
More about bush
  1. First adjust your antenna slightly. (a bad digital signal will drop sound first then some blocking/tearing of video. Check for loose cables.
  2. I've done that and still no luck. Any other suggestions? Can't watch tv at all and it's frustrating the days lights out of me.

Thanks
  3. No more from me, But post your model number and a description of the sound.
    (buzzes, cracks, hisses, pops, etc...) There are some TV repair personal that will be on the site a little later today.
  4. Thanks for your help.

The model number is LCD32TV022HD.

The tv just keeps on dropping the sound all the time and it varies on different channels. So while I might not be able to have sound on 1 channel, I can get it on a different one, but usually this is one that I don't want to watch.

It also stops and starts all the time, so while the program might start with sound, 2 minutes it the sound goes and then comes back a while later.

All highly frustrating as you can imagine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Still sounds to me like bad / low signal strength. Move your antenna, then rescan the channels again. I haven't figured it out yet but the reciever has to find the
    channel and lock it in or something.
Ask a new question

Read More

Digital TV TV Sound Cards Home Theatre