Sign in with
Your question

Forum for Outlook 2007 sync to iPhone 4

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
May 25, 2012 3:29:56 AM

Hello,
I need to sync only a subset of my All Contacts (in Outlook 2007) over to my wife's iPhone. I earmarked the records she wants, using an Outlook "Category;" but iTunes isn't recognizing Categories. I think we're stuck with using iTunes; so the buck must be stopping there.

Thanks for ideas.
August 21, 2012 7:11:57 AM

211641,1,1214429 said:
Hello,
I need to sync only a subset of my All Contacts (in Outlook 2007) over to my wife's iPhone. I earmarked the records she wants, using an Outlook "Category;" but iTunes isn't recognizing Categories. I think we're stuck with using iTunes; so the buck must be stopping there.

Thanks for ideas.[/quotemsg

With the help of help of iTunes, commonly user fullfill the need of backup iPad 3. With the help of iTunes user found it easy to transfer files by synchronizing devices. However , in some of the unexpected situation it become difficult for iTunes to transfer iPad 3 data to PC. As, it fails to perform the task of iPad 3 to PC transfer. This is due to the fact that it has some limitation, going beyond it, it become difficult to perform such task.

In this situation user need to go for some professional tool that has the capability to transfer iPad 3 data to PC with ease.

http://www.iphonesmstransfer.org
m
l
August 23, 2013 1:03:37 AM

Here is the simple solution:

Plug in your iPhone
Open iTunes
Click on your iPhone under devices on the left panel in iTunes
Click the info tab
Click the check box next to Sync Contacts with
Then, choose the program
Finally, choose which contacts
Then, hit the Sync button

That's all about synchronizing Outlook 2007 to iPhone 4.
Good luck.
m
l
!