[rgmw]Old Bear question

Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old Bear?

Thanks.

Mario.
8 answers Last reply
More about rgmw bear question

    In article <db0Te.228194$tt5.197469@edtnps90>, Mario,
    mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

    > Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old Bear?

    Yes. (Pssst - don't tell anyone else here, but the 'Mathew
    Sprange' of Mongoose is THE 'Mathew Sprange' too... ;)

    Myr - just in case he asked - midon

    --
    Here's a thought that might help: it's alright to take units
    because you like them, even though they aren't the most

    - Qrab

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Myrmidon wrote:

    >(Pssst - don't tell anyone else here, but the 'Mathew
    >Sprange' of Mongoose is THE 'Mathew Sprange' too... ;)
    >
    > Myr - just in case he asked - midon

    Myr, Myr, Myr! I noticed that Andy C.'s name is loudly missing from
    the mag. Does this mean he is no longer with them?

    Mar - just in case you know - io.

    PS. did you try Starship Trooper?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message

    > Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old
    > Bear?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Mario.

    *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I don't have
    the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)

    --
    Old Bear

    'It's the Man from Mongoose Hall - do you see?'
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said

    > *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
    > don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)

    Apart from "Bastard".
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
    >
    >> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
    >> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
    >
    > Apart from "Bastard".

    TIMO!!!
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <431d42f6$0$19714$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, Old Bear,
    Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

    > "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
    > >
    > >> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
    > >> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
    > >
    > > Apart from "Bastard".
    >
    > TIMO!!!

    What kind of ruffian runs about shouting 'Nee!' at old ladies?

    Myr -I'm so pretty, so so pretty- midon ;)

    --
    "I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
    and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

    -- Moramarth

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

    > "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
    >>
    >>> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
    >>> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
    >>
    >> Apart from "Bastard".

    I guess it depends whether you run with the high crowd or not. :) It is a
    bit outtakeable.

    berto:)
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message

    > Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents
    > THE Old Bear?

    Not since we cloned him.

    --

    -smithdoerr