[rgmw]Old Bear question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 5, 2005 10:32:41 PM

Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old Bear?

Thanks.

Mario.

More about : rgmw bear question

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 10:42:38 PM

In article <db0Te.228194$tt5.197469@edtnps90>, Mario,
mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

> Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old Bear?

Yes. (Pssst - don't tell anyone else here, but the 'Mathew
Sprange' of Mongoose is THE 'Mathew Sprange' too... ;)

Myr - just in case he asked - midon

--
Here's a thought that might help: it's alright to take units
because you like them, even though they aren't the most

- Qrab

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

September 5, 2005 11:33:08 PM

Myrmidon wrote:

>(Pssst - don't tell anyone else here, but the 'Mathew
>Sprange' of Mongoose is THE 'Mathew Sprange' too... ;)
>
> Myr - just in case he asked - midon

Myr, Myr, Myr! I noticed that Andy C.'s name is loudly missing from
the mag. Does this mean he is no longer with them?

Mar - just in case you know - io.

PS. did you try Starship Trooper?
September 6, 2005 1:28:47 AM

"Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message
news:D b0Te.228194$tt5.197469@edtnps90...

> Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents THE Old
> Bear?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mario.

*THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I don't have
the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)

--
Old Bear

'It's the Man from Mongoose Hall - do you see?'
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 2:04:48 AM

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said

> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)

Apart from "Bastard".
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 12:19:23 PM

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
>
>> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
>> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
>
> Apart from "Bastard".

TIMO!!!
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 12:19:24 PM

In article <431d42f6$0$19714$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, Old Bear,
Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
> >
> >> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
> >> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
> >
> > Apart from "Bastard".
>
> TIMO!!!

What kind of ruffian runs about shouting 'Nee!' at old ladies?

Myr -I'm so pretty, so so pretty- midon ;)

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

September 6, 2005 10:06:21 PM

"Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Old Bear said
>>
>>> *THE* Old Bear? You flatter me. Seriously though, yep, it's me. I
>>> don't have the imagination to run two nicknames...;>)
>>
>> Apart from "Bastard".

I guess it depends whether you run with the high crowd or not. :)  It is a
bit outtakeable.

berto:)
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 3:37:04 PM

"Mario" <mtambay@mtroyal.ab.ca> wrote in message
news:D b0Te.228194$tt5.197469@edtnps90...

> Is the Old Bear correspondent in the mag Signs and Portents
> THE Old Bear?

Not since we cloned him.

--

-smithdoerr