Updated my website today with a link to this place

Finally managed to get some work done on my website today
www.frozenport.co.uk got a review of Confrontation on there but, most
importantly, got a link to this place on there.

Obviously I'd like you guys to have a look at it and tell me what you
think becuase I'm an attention whore but I'd also like to know if
there's another way to link to here. I linked via the Google news
viewer since that was the easiest way I could think of.

If anyone here knows of a better way to do it then please let me know.

Also, I'm working on a head to head review of Legends of the Old West
and Mordheim. If anyone here has played both and has any views on it
please let me know.