How to creat a floppy disk that includes a network client?

How to creat a floppy disk that includes a network client?

There used to be a MS product called "Workgroup Connection" that
did this. I used it extensively about 10 years ago to install WFWG
and W95 over the network - saved countless hours of swapping
diskettes.

I can still find references to it on support.microsoft.com but I have
no idea where to get it now.

Might not even support new network cards.

http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/network/