[ebay] [40k] Now that's something you don't see every day ..

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 2:39:20 AM

She ain't mine, but this link is doing the rounds on a few forums. When you
consider some of the eBay madness that occurs, this baby is going pretty
cheap (at time of writing).

<http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Warhammer-40K-Scale-Warlord-TITA...;

--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

More about : ebay 40k day

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:47:58 AM

Jon Hedge wrote:
> She ain't mine, but this link is doing the rounds on a few forums. Wh

> <http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Warhammer-40K-Scale-Warlord-TITA...;

If it's something I you don't see every day, why is there a *SECOND*
40k-scale Warlord Titan on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5239...

And it's nearly $100 USD *cheaper*! :)

\-|-/
| A.K.D. F.E.M.C.
September 14, 2005 1:54:32 PM

John wrote on Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:47:58 GMT:

> Jon Hedge wrote:
>> She ain't mine, but this link is doing the rounds on a few forums. Wh
>
>> <http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Warhammer-40K-Scale-Warlord-TITA...
>> W0QQitemZ5240400044QQcategoryZ31399QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
>
> If it's something I you don't see every day, why is there a *SECOND*
> 40k-scale Warlord Titan on Ebay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5239...
>
> And it's nearly $100 USD *cheaper*! :)

And 290mm shorter!

Dan
Related resources
September 14, 2005 7:08:34 PM

How about an Emperor Titan?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-40000-40K-SCALE-IMPERATOR...

Or a dominatrix?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-40K-Tyranid-Dominatrix-Bi...

"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> John wrote on Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:47:58 GMT:
>
>> Jon Hedge wrote:
>>> She ain't mine, but this link is doing the rounds on a few forums. Wh
>>
>>> <http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Warhammer-40K-Scale-Warlord-TITA...
>>> W0QQitemZ5240400044QQcategoryZ31399QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
>>
>> If it's something I you don't see every day, why is there a *SECOND*
>> 40k-scale Warlord Titan on Ebay:
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5239...
>>
>> And it's nearly $100 USD *cheaper*! :)
>>

> And 290mm shorter!
>
> Dan

March 26, 2006 4:06:27 AM

um, all of those items arent listed anymore on ebay
!