Carey Frisch Poll

August 1, 2005 12:01:25 AM

Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?

1) Yes
2) HELL no

Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?

1) Yes
2) HELL no

More about : carey frisch poll

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:25:22 AM

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" asked:
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no
>
> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Is "Carey Frisch" a male or a female (now)?

*TimDaniels*
August 1, 2005 2:27:34 AM

And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o )

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no
>
> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 1, 2005 3:07:16 AM

1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is Carey's son?
2. And produce another Kurtrail?
"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no
>
> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:34:15 AM

Jim wrote:
> 1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is Carey's
> son?

That's why I have a special Carey Frisch page.

http://microscum.com/carey/

> 2. And produce another Kurtrail?

I don't think Carey can get pregnant.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Do you have any non-microscum pages?

--

> Jim wrote:
>> 1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is Carey's
>> son?
>
> That's why I have a special Carey Frisch page.
>
> http://microscum.com/carey/
>
>> 2. And produce another Kurtrail?
>
> I don't think Carey can get pregnant.
>
>> "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>>>
>>> 1) Yes
>>> 2) HELL no
>>>
>>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>>>
>>> 1) Yes
>>> 2) HELL no
>

> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:37:15 AM

The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put
down.

> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Hell NO!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
August 1, 2005 5:02:43 AM

Another pole;
How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
1 Never
2 9 am (PDT)
3 As soon as "uncle Bill" hears about it.

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no
>
> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:26:37 AM

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no
>
> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

And your question about Windows XP is?

Cajunswabbie

Last week I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen.
I have since been visited by her sister--and now wish to withdraw
that statement. ~Mark Twain
August 1, 2005 6:45:50 AM

In news:%23agP6UllFHA.3780@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Kelly <kelly@mvps.org> had this to say:

> Do you have any non-microscum pages?

*chuckles* (Yes I snipped)

Okay, while I can see that's fair and true... (I too am inclined to think
the same way.) I've read a good deal of the content at the site and some of
it's actually pretty good... Okay, I abhore the URL and a lot of the ideas
are based on idealism and not one wit of business sense. However (I'm
guessing there's an IHATEMACS top level domain somewhere and I am too lazy
to look) the URL isn't too important.

I guess I have a point. Kurtrail might be a troll by most people's
definitions... However, he's my troll! Get off him :p  *chuckles* Really?
While idealistically I think I'd like to see 98 (including source) given
away at the end of it's product cycle it doesn't make good business sense. I
think that would go a long ways in improving the relationship people have
with Microsoft from the OS communities.

As for non-Microscum pages? I don't think he has the time. He's too busy in
here flaunting his opinions. ;)  However, someone has to I suppose... Yeah,
this is really me... While I don't agree with 99% of the (what I think)
silly propaganda spewed there is accurate nor at all realistic there's the
1% that I do like. I'm sorry but keeping tabs on your business is a
realistic issue. Complaints about that are unrealistic in my opinion though
my idealist-self screams else.

Slacker (aka numerous other names but I've been on vacation for nearly a
week except a couple of posts a day)

without them."

Sherlock Holmes
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:09:51 AM

0

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:10:49 AM

Kelly wrote:
> Do you have any non-microscum pages?
>

> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
> message news:udZQJJllFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Jim wrote:
>>> 1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is
>>> Carey's son?
>>
>> That's why I have a special Carey Frisch page.
>>
>> http://microscum.com/carey/
>>
>>> 2. And produce another Kurtrail?
>>
>> I don't think Carey can get pregnant.
>>
>>> "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message

>> --
>> Peace!
>> Kurt
>> Self-anointed Moderator
>> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
>> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
>> "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
>> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Oops!

http://kurttrail.com

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:12:44 AM

Jim wrote:
> Another pole;
> How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
> 1 Never
> 2 9 am (PDT)
> 3 As soon as "uncle Bill" hears about it.
>
> "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no
>>
>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no

Until Mikey B. sees it OR until Carey goes crying about it to the A-hole
that nominated him to be a MVP in the first place.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:15:04 AM

Cajunswabbie wrote:
> "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no
>>
>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no
>
> And your question about Windows XP is?

Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?

For the definitive answer see the subject of this thread.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:46:22 AM

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

2) He couldn't Activate with Microsoft first, so access was denied.

> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>
> 1) Yes
> 2) HELL no

2) A trojan will disable the firewall and infect the antivirus program. The free
clinic is closed due to gov't shutdown.
Abstinance from the internet is now being taught in grade schools.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 2:10:51 PM

Spoken as a troll.
Your standards seem to be on a downward spiral.
You and the OP fit well in this thread.
The need for your ego to insult and inability to offer anything constructive
here shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
Perhaps you should try to be constructive for a change.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in message >
Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?

> For the definitive answer see the subject of this thread.
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 2:10:52 PM

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
> [........]
> ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.

Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a female?

*TimDaniels*
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:31:28 PM

Jupiter Jones [MVP] wrote:
> Spoken as a troll.
> Your standards seem to be on a downward spiral.
> You and the OP fit well in this thread.
> The need for your ego to insult and inability to offer anything
> constructive here shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone
> elses. Perhaps you should try to be constructive for a change.

And here is another person that wouldn't be helped by getting laid.

That is my opinion. And having an opinion, and expressing it, is not
troll-like behavior.

> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
> message > Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?
>>
>> For the definitive answer see the subject of this thread.
>>
>> --
>> Peace!
>> Kurt
>> Self-anointed Moderator
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
>> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Do I go around change your words, Juppy? The only one exhibiting
troll-like behavior is you, so you shouldn't go around throwing stones
in your glass house.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:56:51 PM

Timothy Daniels wrote:
> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
>> [........]
>> ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
>

> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
> female?

I don't think anybody is quite sure.

Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
"Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
such a MicroBitch.

From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
think she is just cros-dressing.

http://microscum.com/carey/

But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:56:52 PM

"kurttrail" wrote:
> Timothy Daniels wrote:
>> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
>> female?
>
> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
>
> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
> such a MicroBitch.
>
> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
> think she is just cros-dressing.
>
> http://microscum.com/carey/
>
> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!

Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?

*TimDaniels*
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:28:01 PM

kurttrail wrote:

> Jim wrote:

> > How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
>
> Until Mikey B. sees it OR until Carey goes crying about it to the A-hole
> that nominated him to be a MVP in the first place.

It only took ONE nomination???
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:30:36 PM

kurttrail wrote:

> > And your question about Windows XP is?
>
> Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

He was the worst MVP-Wannabe back in late 2001 and early 2002, and
nothing's changed except now he holds the title.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 8:01:01 PM

Kelly wrote:

> And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o )

You might recall my former personna when XP was first released:

Barney Fife.

Carey was dangerous/obnoxious in those days, and little has changed
since then.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 9:04:48 PM

Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:

> I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
> away a couple of years ago.

Actually I am bored. It's why I'm back.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 11:34:54 PM

I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
away a couple of years ago.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

> Kelly wrote:
>
>> And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o )
>
> You might recall my former personna when XP was first released:
>
> Barney Fife.
>
> Carey was dangerous/obnoxious in those days, and little has changed
> since then.

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:09:21 AM

I remember you well! Welcome back.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

> Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:
>
>> I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
>> away a couple of years ago.
>
> Actually I am bored. It's why I'm back.

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:18:03 AM

> The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no
>
> Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put down.
>
>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>>
>> 1) Yes
>> 2) HELL no
>
> Hell NO!

AW c'mom Kurtrail, a bit of horizontal refreshment is good now and
then - for every one ;-)

rgds
Lil Roberto
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:18:04 AM

Li'l Roberto wrote:
> "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
> message news:ejmE0KllFHA.2852@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
>>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
>>>
>>> 1) Yes
>>> 2) HELL no
>>
>> Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put
>> down.
>>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
>>>
>>> 1) Yes
>>> 2) HELL no
>>
>> Hell NO!
>>

> AW c'mom Kurtrail, a bit of horizontal refreshment is good now
> and then - for every one ;-)

Somepeople just can't be helped by anything.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 2:25:05 AM

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:47:40 +0100, Timothy Daniels wrote
(in article <6sSdndH8fslf4nPfRVn-hA@comcast.com>):

> "kurttrail" wrote:
>> Timothy Daniels wrote:
>>> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
>>> female?
>>
>> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
>>
>> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
>> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
>> such a MicroBitch.
>>
>> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
>> think she is just cros-dressing.
>>
>> http://microscum.com/carey/
>>
>> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
>> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
>

> Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
> to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
> what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
> a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?
>
> *TimDaniels*

It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class - my teacher would
have thrown you out!

1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods - his Greek
counterpart was Zeus).

2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but he wasn't a
god - he was a mortal (see http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html). He
wasn't a body-builder (either - I don't think they had such things in those
days - they were naturally strong - after all, Greece gave us the Olympics,
which were a yearly contest held not between mortals, but between the gods
themselves - demigods were also allowed to compete - e.g. Achilles whose
father was mortal and his mother a minor deity).
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:24:09 PM

SCary Freak seems to be a great contortionist by that photo, unless an
accident in self exploration (narcissism to be exact) left him/her/it
permenantly stuck that way.

I assume his from the planet Stupider as his mate Stupider Stones has come
to his defence.

I see what you mean by the gender question, "Carey" can either be male or
female name.

This one's for you SCary;

Welcome to having your head pulled out your butt.
http://www.masterplumbers.com/home.asp

- Winux P

> Timothy Daniels wrote:
>> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
>>> [........]
>>> ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
>>

>> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
>> female?
>
> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
>
> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like such
> a MicroBitch.
>
> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
> think she is just cros-dressing.
>
> http://microscum.com/carey/
>
> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:37:38 PM

"Evadne Cake" clarified:
> It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class -
> my teacher would have thrown you out!
>
> 1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods -
> his Greek counterpart was Zeus).
>
> 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but
> he wasn't a god - he was a mortal...

Eeeep! I guess I got an F. Does that mean Carey's a female?
:-)

*TimDaniels*
August 4, 2005 3:16:41 AM

Who cares hypocrite. http://tinyurl.com/az88m

"Evadne Cake" <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:47:40 +0100, Timothy Daniels wrote
> (in article <6sSdndH8fslf4nPfRVn-hA@comcast.com>):

>>> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
>>>
>>> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
>>> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
>>> such a MicroBitch.
>>>
>>> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
>>> think she is just cros-dressing.
>>>
>>> http://microscum.com/carey/
>>>
>>> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
>>> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
>>

>> Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
>> to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
>> what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
>> a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?
>>
>> *TimDaniels*
>

> It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class - my teacher
> would
> have thrown you out!
>
> 1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods - his Greek
> counterpart was Zeus).
>
> 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but he wasn't a
> god - he was a mortal (see http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html).
> He
> wasn't a body-builder (either - I don't think they had such things in
> those
> days - they were naturally strong - after all, Greece gave us the
> Olympics,
> which were a yearly contest held not between mortals, but between the gods
> themselves - demigods were also allowed to compete - e.g. Achilles whose
> father was mortal and his mother a minor deity).

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 4:17:36 PM

In news:0001HW.BF1451C100559429F0305550@news.ngroups.net,
Evadne Cake <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> typed:

> 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but
> he
> wasn't a god - he was a mortal (see
> http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html).

Sorry, Sarah, Atlas was a god (at least according to the Greeks).
See

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/greek-mythology.php?...

http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people/bdodge/scaffold/GG/titan.h...

http://www.loggia.com/myth/titans.html

http://www.ancientgreece.com/mythology/mythology.htm

and lots of other sources.

Please reply to the newsgroup
August 6, 2005 4:28:56 AM

I learn more than I ever thought I wanted to know from this group:

Mrs Evadne Cake, a small medium at large. She has a tendency to answer
questions people haven't asked yet, but gets a migraine if they don't ask
the question she's already answered. Her daughter Ludmilla is a wolfwoman.

Mrs. Evadne Cake:

A medium that lives in Elm Street. She is squat, almost perfectly round. She
wears a huge black hat that is covered in wax fruit, stuffed birds and
hatpins. She has a bad habit of leaving her precognition (her 'cognition, as
she calls it) on, and answering questions before they are answered, leaving
those talking to her very confused.

She is a very religious woman, not insofar as one god is cocerned however.
She has frequented, at one point or another, every temple in Ankh-Morpork.
This has caused every priest who has been in Ankh-Morpork to develop a kind
of radar which allows them to not be there when she is. She is often
referred to in religious circles with terror in their voices.

Mrs.Cake's dughter, Ludmilla is a werewolf. She is very sympathetic to such
people and since her daughter left town, she has opened her home as lodgings
to those with special needs such as door handles that can be opened with
paws.

--

!