Carey Frisch Poll

Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?

1) Yes
2) HELL no

Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?

1) Yes
2) HELL no
33 answers Last reply
More about carey frisch poll

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" asked:
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no
    >
    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    Is "Carey Frisch" a male or a female (now)?

    *TimDaniels*

    And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o)

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no
    >
    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is Carey's son?
    2. And produce another Kurtrail?

    Jim wrote:
    > 1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is Carey's
    > son?

    That's why I have a special Carey Frisch page.

    http://microscum.com/carey/

    > 2. And produce another Kurtrail?

    I don't think Carey can get pregnant.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    Do you have any non-microscum pages?

    --

    The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put
    down.

    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    Hell NO!

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

    Another pole;
    How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
    1 Never
    2 9 am (PDT)
    3 As soon as "uncle Bill" hears about it.

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no
    >
    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no
    >
    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    And your question about Windows XP is?

    Cajunswabbie

    Last week I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen.
    I have since been visited by her sister--and now wish to withdraw
    that statement. ~Mark Twain

    In news:%23agP6UllFHA.3780@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Kelly <kelly@mvps.org> had this to say:

    > Do you have any non-microscum pages?

    *chuckles* (Yes I snipped)

    Okay, while I can see that's fair and true... (I too am inclined to think
    the same way.) I've read a good deal of the content at the site and some of
    it's actually pretty good... Okay, I abhore the URL and a lot of the ideas
    are based on idealism and not one wit of business sense. However (I'm
    guessing there's an IHATEMACS top level domain somewhere and I am too lazy
    to look) the URL isn't too important.

    I guess I have a point. Kurtrail might be a troll by most people's
    definitions... However, he's my troll! Get off him :P *chuckles* Really?
    While idealistically I think I'd like to see 98 (including source) given
    away at the end of it's product cycle it doesn't make good business sense. I
    think that would go a long ways in improving the relationship people have
    with Microsoft from the OS communities.

    As for non-Microscum pages? I don't think he has the time. He's too busy in
    here flaunting his opinions. ;) However, someone has to I suppose... Yeah,
    this is really me... While I don't agree with 99% of the (what I think)
    silly propaganda spewed there is accurate nor at all realistic there's the
    1% that I do like. I'm sorry but keeping tabs on your business is a
    realistic issue. Complaints about that are unrealistic in my opinion though
    my idealist-self screams else.

    Slacker (aka numerous other names but I've been on vacation for nearly a
    week except a couple of posts a day)

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    0

    --

    Kelly wrote:
    > Do you have any non-microscum pages?
    >

    > "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
    > message news:udZQJJllFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    >> Jim wrote:
    >>> 1.It must have happened once, you did't know that Kurtrail is
    >>> Carey's son?
    >>
    >> That's why I have a special Carey Frisch page.
    >>
    >> http://microscum.com/carey/
    >>
    >>> 2. And produce another Kurtrail?
    >>
    >> I don't think Carey can get pregnant.
    >>
    >>> "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message

    >> --
    >> Peace!
    >> Kurt
    >> Self-anointed Moderator
    >> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    >> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    >> "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
    >> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

    Oops!

    http://kurttrail.com

    --

    Jim wrote:
    > Another pole;
    > How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
    > 1 Never
    > 2 9 am (PDT)
    > 3 As soon as "uncle Bill" hears about it.
    >
    > "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    >> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no
    >>
    >> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no

    Until Mikey B. sees it OR until Carey goes crying about it to the A-hole
    that nominated him to be a MVP in the first place.

    --

    Cajunswabbie wrote:
    > "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    >> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no
    >>
    >> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no
    >
    > And your question about Windows XP is?

    Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?

    For the definitive answer see the subject of this thread.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" <krmujn@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    2) He couldn't Activate with Microsoft first, so access was denied.

    > Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >
    > 1) Yes
    > 2) HELL no

    2) A trojan will disable the firewall and infect the antivirus program. The free
    clinic is closed due to gov't shutdown.
    Abstinance from the internet is now being taught in grade schools.

    Spoken as a troll.
    Your standards seem to be on a downward spiral.
    You and the OP fit well in this thread.
    The need for your ego to insult and inability to offer anything constructive
    here shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
    Perhaps you should try to be constructive for a change.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
    > [........]
    > ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.

    Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a female?

    *TimDaniels*

    Jupiter Jones [MVP] wrote:
    > Spoken as a troll.
    > Your standards seem to be on a downward spiral.
    > You and the OP fit well in this thread.
    > The need for your ego to insult and inability to offer anything
    > constructive here shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone
    > elses. Perhaps you should try to be constructive for a change.

    And here is another person that wouldn't be helped by getting laid.

    That is my opinion. And having an opinion, and expressing it, is not
    troll-like behavior.

    > "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
    > message > Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?
    >>
    >> For the definitive answer see the subject of this thread.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peace!
    >> Kurt
    >> Self-anointed Moderator
    >> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >> "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an Oxymoron!
    >> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

    Do I go around change your words, Juppy? The only one exhibiting
    troll-like behavior is you, so you shouldn't go around throwing stones
    in your glass house.

    --

    Timothy Daniels wrote:
    > "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
    >> [........]
    >> ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
    >

    > Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
    > female?

    I don't think anybody is quite sure.

    Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
    "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
    such a MicroBitch.

    From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
    think she is just cros-dressing.

    http://microscum.com/carey/

    But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
    from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!

    --

    "kurttrail" wrote:
    > Timothy Daniels wrote:
    >> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
    >> female?
    >
    > I don't think anybody is quite sure.
    >
    > Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
    > "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
    > such a MicroBitch.
    >
    > From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
    > think she is just cros-dressing.
    >
    > http://microscum.com/carey/
    >
    > But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
    > from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!

    Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
    to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
    what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
    a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?

    *TimDaniels*

    kurttrail wrote:

    > Jim wrote:

    > > How long 'til this gets yanked by MS from the server?
    >
    > Until Mikey B. sees it OR until Carey goes crying about it to the A-hole
    > that nominated him to be a MVP in the first place.

    It only took ONE nomination???
  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    kurttrail wrote:

    > > And your question about Windows XP is?
    >
    > Who is the worst MVP in windowsxp.gen?

    I couldn't have said it better myself.

    He was the worst MVP-Wannabe back in late 2001 and early 2002, and
    nothing's changed except now he holds the title.
  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Kelly wrote:

    > And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o)

    You might recall my former personna when XP was first released:

    Barney Fife.

    Carey was dangerous/obnoxious in those days, and little has changed
    since then.
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:

    > I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
    > away a couple of years ago.

    Actually I am bored. It's why I'm back.
  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
    away a couple of years ago.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner

    > Kelly wrote:
    >
    >> And this is coming from a cuddly person! :o)
    >
    > You might recall my former personna when XP was first released:
    >
    > Barney Fife.
    >
    > Carey was dangerous/obnoxious in those days, and little has changed
    > since then.

  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I remember you well! Welcome back.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    > Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:
    >
    >> I see you're not bored any longer. I believe that is why you say you went
    >> away a couple of years ago.
    >
    > Actually I am bored. It's why I'm back.

  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
    >> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no
    >
    > Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put down.
    >
    >> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >>
    >> 1) Yes
    >> 2) HELL no
    >
    > Hell NO!

    AW c'mom Kurtrail, a bit of horizontal refreshment is good now and
    then - for every one ;-)

    rgds
    Lil Roberto
  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Li'l Roberto wrote:
    > "kurttrail" <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote in
    > message news:ejmE0KllFHA.2852@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    >> The Cuddly Curmudgeon wrote:
    >>> Do you think that Carey Frish has ever been laid?
    >>>
    >>> 1) Yes
    >>> 2) HELL no
    >>
    >> Yes, but then the stallion purposely broke its leg and had to be put
    >> down.
    >>> Do you think that getting laid would help Carey Frisch?
    >>>
    >>> 1) Yes
    >>> 2) HELL no
    >>
    >> Hell NO!
    >>

    > AW c'mom Kurtrail, a bit of horizontal refreshment is good now
    > and then - for every one ;-)

    Somepeople just can't be helped by anything.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt
    Self-anointed Moderator
    microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
  28. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:47:40 +0100, Timothy Daniels wrote
    (in article <6sSdndH8fslf4nPfRVn-hA@comcast.com>):

    > "kurttrail" wrote:
    >> Timothy Daniels wrote:
    >>> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
    >>> female?
    >>
    >> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
    >>
    >> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
    >> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
    >> such a MicroBitch.
    >>
    >> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
    >> think she is just cros-dressing.
    >>
    >> http://microscum.com/carey/
    >>
    >> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
    >> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
    >

    > Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
    > to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
    > what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
    > a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?
    >
    > *TimDaniels*

    It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class - my teacher would
    have thrown you out!

    1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods - his Greek
    counterpart was Zeus).

    2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but he wasn't a
    god - he was a mortal (see http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html). He
    wasn't a body-builder (either - I don't think they had such things in those
    days - they were naturally strong - after all, Greece gave us the Olympics,
    which were a yearly contest held not between mortals, but between the gods
    themselves - demigods were also allowed to compete - e.g. Achilles whose
    father was mortal and his mother a minor deity).
  29. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    SCary Freak seems to be a great contortionist by that photo, unless an
    accident in self exploration (narcissism to be exact) left him/her/it
    permenantly stuck that way.

    I assume his from the planet Stupider as his mate Stupider Stones has come
    to his defence.

    I see what you mean by the gender question, "Carey" can either be male or
    female name.

    This one's for you SCary;

    Welcome to having your head pulled out your butt.
    http://www.masterplumbers.com/home.asp

    - Winux P

    > Timothy Daniels wrote:
    >> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
    >>> [........]
    >>> ......shows your character and nothing of Carey or anyone elses.
    >>

    >> Uh...., you seem to know "Carey". Is the persone a male or a
    >> female?
    >
    > I don't think anybody is quite sure.
    >
    > Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
    > "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like such
    > a MicroBitch.
    >
    > From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
    > think she is just cros-dressing.
    >
    > http://microscum.com/carey/
    >
    > But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
    > from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
    >
    > --
    > Peace!
    > Kurt
    > Self-anointed Moderator
    > microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
    > http://microscum.com/mscommunity
    > "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

  30. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    "Evadne Cake" clarified:
    > It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class -
    > my teacher would have thrown you out!
    >
    > 1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods -
    > his Greek counterpart was Zeus).
    >
    > 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but
    > he wasn't a god - he was a mortal...

    Eeeep! I guess I got an F. Does that mean Carey's a female?
    :-)

    *TimDaniels*
  31. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Who cares hypocrite. http://tinyurl.com/az88m

    "Evadne Cake" <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:47:40 +0100, Timothy Daniels wrote
    > (in article <6sSdndH8fslf4nPfRVn-hA@comcast.com>):

    >>> I don't think anybody is quite sure.
    >>>
    >>> Carey did go by the nic of "Mr. XP," for a while, but I called him
    >>> "Butterfly Woman" around that same time, because she/he/it acted like
    >>> such a MicroBitch.
    >>>
    >>> From her/his/its latest photo, you might assume Carey is a man, but I
    >>> think she is just cros-dressing.
    >>>
    >>> http://microscum.com/carey/
    >>>
    >>> But if you could, can you find out which galaxy and dimension Juppy is
    >>> from, because it is certainly not the Milky Way in this dimension!
    >>

    >> Hmmm...., I can't tell "Carey's" gender from the photo. He/she seems
    >> to have a big fat hat pulled down over his/her head. Have you any idea
    >> what "Mr. ex-P" stood for? As for Greek mythology, wasn't "Jupiter"
    >> a body builder who Carey'd the world on his back?
    >>
    >> *TimDaniels*
    >

    > It's a damned good thing you weren't in my Classics class - my teacher
    > would
    > have thrown you out!
    >
    > 1) Jupiter was Roman, not Greek (he was the father of the gods - his Greek
    > counterpart was Zeus).
    >
    > 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but he wasn't a
    > god - he was a mortal (see http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html).
    > He
    > wasn't a body-builder (either - I don't think they had such things in
    > those
    > days - they were naturally strong - after all, Greece gave us the
    > Olympics,
    > which were a yearly contest held not between mortals, but between the gods
    > themselves - demigods were also allowed to compete - e.g. Achilles whose
    > father was mortal and his mother a minor deity).

  32. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    In news:0001HW.BF1451C100559429F0305550@news.ngroups.net,
    Evadne Cake <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> typed:

    > 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but
    > he
    > wasn't a god - he was a mortal (see
    > http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html).

    Sorry, Sarah, Atlas was a god (at least according to the Greeks).
    See

    http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/greek-mythology.php?deity=ATLAS

    http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people/bdodge/scaffold/GG/titan.html

    http://www.loggia.com/myth/titans.html

    http://www.ancientgreece.com/mythology/mythology.htm

    and lots of other sources.

    Please reply to the newsgroup
  33. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I learn more than I ever thought I wanted to know from this group:

    Mrs Evadne Cake, a small medium at large. She has a tendency to answer
    questions people haven't asked yet, but gets a migraine if they don't ask
    the question she's already answered. Her daughter Ludmilla is a wolfwoman.

    Mrs. Evadne Cake:

    A medium that lives in Elm Street. She is squat, almost perfectly round. She
    wears a huge black hat that is covered in wax fruit, stuffed birds and
    hatpins. She has a bad habit of leaving her precognition (her 'cognition, as
    she calls it) on, and answering questions before they are answered, leaving
    those talking to her very confused.

    She is a very religious woman, not insofar as one god is cocerned however.
    She has frequented, at one point or another, every temple in Ankh-Morpork.
    This has caused every priest who has been in Ankh-Morpork to develop a kind
    of radar which allows them to not be there when she is. She is often
    referred to in religious circles with terror in their voices.

    Mrs.Cake's dughter, Ludmilla is a werewolf. She is very sympathetic to such
    people and since her daughter left town, she has opened her home as lodgings
    to those with special needs such as door handles that can be opened with
    paws.

    --

    > In news:0001HW.BF1451C100559429F0305550@news.ngroups.net,
    > Evadne Cake <sarah.balfour@craigy34.eclipse.co.uk> typed:
    >

    >> 2) The guy who held up the world was Atlas - he was Greek, but he
    >> wasn't a god - he was a mortal (see
    >> http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/atlas.html).
    >

    > Sorry, Sarah, Atlas was a god (at least according to the Greeks). See
    >
    > http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/greek-mythology.php?deity=ATLAS
    >
    > http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people/bdodge/scaffold/GG/titan.html
    >
    > http://www.loggia.com/myth/titans.html
    >
    > http://www.ancientgreece.com/mythology/mythology.htm