Please help with my computer problem

For some reason, I can no longer use my alt cntrl delete at all. I try to
use my microsoft money and it tells me it is still running but I cannot
bring them up. I have tried to search the knowlede base but have no luck.
Please help!!
3 answers Last reply
More about please computer problem

    DAWN MICHALEC wrote:

    > For some reason, I can no longer use my alt cntrl delete at all. I try
    > to use my microsoft money and it tells me it is still running but I
    > cannot bring them up. I have tried to search the knowlede base but
    > have no luck. Please help!!

    Not being able to run Task Manager (what you get when you Ctrl-Alt-Del)
    is a symptom of virus infection. What antivirus do you have installed?
    Post back with the name, version, whether your subscription is current,
    and the results of a scan. Also let us know if you have done any
    scanning for non-viral malware and if so, with what.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Try to change your keyboard. I think it's hardware problem.

    "DAWN MICHALEC" wrote:

    > For some reason, I can no longer use my alt cntrl delete at all. I try to
    > use my microsoft money and it tells me it is still running but I cannot
    > bring them up. I have tried to search the knowlede base but have no luck.
    > Please help!!

    Money Support:
    http://www.microsoft.com/money/support.mspx

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "DAWN MICHALEC" <corkey2669@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > For some reason, I can no longer use my alt cntrl delete at all. I try to
    > use my microsoft money and it tells me it is still running but I cannot
    > bring them up. I have tried to search the knowlede base but have no luck.
    > Please help!!

Computers Microsoft Windows XP