Activity Lights

Jun 16, 2004

Is it normal for the activity lights, specifically the
modem light on the wireless base station to constantly
blink even though the computer is off? If so why is this?

joker

If you are running firmware version 1.09.* or higher for the MN-100 or
MN-500 & any version for the MN-700 you will see about 1-4 hours of
failed connection attempts to your network that were blocked by the router.

This is perfectly normal. I have it happen all the time. After a while
you learn to ignore it.

For more information on what is listed in the log you can check out
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_concept_log_file.mspx

Q wrote:

> Is it normal for the activity lights, specifically the
> modem light on the wireless base station to constantly
> blink even though the computer is off? If so why is this?

TRENDING THREADS