[WTB][40K] Imperial Guard Cadian Mortars

I am getting close to finishing collecting a respectable Steel legion
army. Only problem is I have no mortars and I really think they would
fit in nicely. Just wanted to see if anyone had some extra mortars from
a cadian heavy weapons team, just the mortars, that they weren't using.
I need six and I think that buying two Cadian Heavy weapons squad boxes
is just a little bit of overkill. If you have some you are willing to
part with please email me at knaus@yahoo.com, Thanks.

Master Ravenclaw
aka Patrick

Langley wrote:
> Only problem is I have no mortars and I really think they would
> fit in nicely.

Dude, do you know what a Mortar looks like? It's a tube with legs. Buy
an Evergreen / Plastruct tube, glue some legs, and you're done.

\-|-/

"John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> Langley wrote:
>> Only problem is I have no mortars and I really think they would fit in
>> nicely.
>
> Dude, do you know what a Mortar looks like? It's a tube with legs.

well, I hate to be pedantic, but it has a butt-plate too...