XP Explorer Windows

Hello,

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Opening about 30 instances of Explorer windows in XP finally
results in disappearance of Explorer's menu's.

RAM=512M; VM=512-1024M. XP SP2.

Thanks in advance.

Ting

kelly

Hi Ting,

Have never gone to that extreme and can't image doing so. Good luck!

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Ting" <txing@optorun.co.jp> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
>
> Opening about 30 instances of Explorer windows in XP finally
> results in disappearance of Explorer's menu's.
>
> RAM=512M; VM=512-1024M. XP SP2.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ting

Thank you for your reply and your toolbar repair tool too.

Considering browing web pages, I dont think it is that extreme:
open many links of interested topics and read through one by one.

Even though Windows could not open so many instances, menu bars
should not disappear.

Ting

"Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> дÈëÓʼþ
> Hi Ting,
>
> Have never gone to that extreme and can't image doing so. Good luck!
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Ting" <txing@optorun.co.jp> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
> >
> > Opening about 30 instances of Explorer windows in XP finally
> > results in disappearance of Explorer's menu's.
> >
> > RAM=512M; VM=512-1024M. XP SP2.
> >

> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Ting

Malke

Ting wrote:

> Thank you for your reply and your toolbar repair tool too.
>
> Considering browing web pages, I dont think it is that extreme:
> open many links of interested topics and read through one by one.
>
> Even though Windows could not open so many instances, menu bars
> should not disappear.
>
> Ting
>

> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> дÈëÓʼþ
>> Hi Ting,
>>
>> Have never gone to that extreme and can't image doing so. Good luck!

If you are talking about *Internet* Explorer - the web browser and not
*Explorer* the Windows file manager - then try using a tabbed browser
instead like Firefox or Mozilla. I understand that IE 7 will have
tabbed browsing, but it is still in beta.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Thank you for your reply.

I have long considered the two things (IE, Explorer) the same :)

Ting

"Malke" <invalid@not-real.com> дÈëÓʼþ
> Ting wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your reply and your toolbar repair tool too.
> >
> > Considering browing web pages, I dont think it is that extreme:
> > open many links of interested topics and read through one by one.
> >
> > Even though Windows could not open so many instances, menu bars
> > should not disappear.
> >
> > Ting
> >

> > "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> §Õ
> >> Hi Ting,
> >>
> >> Have never gone to that extreme and can't image doing so. Good luck!
> >>

> If you are talking about *Internet* Explorer - the web browser and not
> *Explorer* the Windows file manager - then try using a tabbed browser
> instead like Firefox or Mozilla. I understand that IE 7 will have
> tabbed browsing, but it is still in beta.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

kelly

With your mention of Explorer, thought you were speaking Windows.