Does anyone have the specs for the old Eldar Spirit Warrior? Can you
just use the specs for a Wraithlord now? TIA

cyclonus wrote on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:22:17 GMT:

> Does anyone have the specs for the old Eldar Spirit Warrior? Can you
> just use the specs for a Wraithlord now? TIA

For 3rd and 4th ed you'll have to use it as "counts as" a Wraithlord, there
were no rules released. I'm not sure there were any in 2nd edition either.
Mine will be turning up as a Wraithlord in my next Eldar game to confuse the
enemy :p

Dan

Spack wrote:
> cyclonus wrote on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:22:17 GMT:
>

>>Does anyone have the specs for the old Eldar Spirit Warrior? Can you
>>just use the specs for a Wraithlord now? TIA
>

> For 3rd and 4th ed you'll have to use it as "counts as" a Wraithlord, there
> were no rules released. I'm not sure there were any in 2nd edition either.
> Mine will be turning up as a Wraithlord in my next Eldar game to confuse the
> enemy :p
>
> Dan

IIRC, there wasn't a really big difference between them in 2ed either.
Even in the original appearance, they were almost identical, only a few
differences in the Ld/Cl/Int/Wl stats.