Zip disk won't eject from modular Inspiron 8200

I have tried everything.
Suggestions?

Thanks,
nathanjr

If it's still under warranty, give them a call, they replaced mine with
that problem.

--
Thomas M. Goethe

"Nathan Jr." <baxters.nospam@eoni.com> wrote in message
> I have tried everything.
> Suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> nathanjr

Thanks. I just got off the phone with Dell and a new drive is on its way.

> Thanks. I just got off the phone with Dell and a new drive is on its way.

I was surprised that they were so eager to replaceit. I didn't feel it
was warranty, it was probably a bad disk, but they did and they sent a
replacement.

--
Thomas M. Goethe

> "Thomas M. Goethe" <goethe11@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > If it's still under warranty, give them a call, they replaced mine
> with
> > that problem.
> >

> > --
> > Thomas M. Goethe
> >
> > "Nathan Jr." <baxters.nospam@eoni.com> wrote in message
> > > I have tried everything.
> > > Suggestions?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > nathanjr

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors,
disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent
theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will
only add to the overall beauty of the post.