Squiggoth Specs

Does anyone have the specs for an Orc Squiggoth.?

cyclonus wrote on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:23:00 GMT:

> Does anyone have the specs for an Orc Squiggoth.?

Imperial Armour Update 2004 (and the new 2005 book), and also in one of the
older softback Imperial Armour books.

Dan

In article <3pptssFbfn9vU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
> cyclonus wrote on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:23:00 GMT:
>
>> Does anyone have the specs for an Orc Squiggoth.?
>
> Imperial Armour Update 2004 (and the new 2005 book), and also in one of the
> older softback Imperial Armour books.

The IA Squiggoth is the gargantuan one, right? Rules for not quite so
large squiggoths can be found in the Feral Ork list in Chapter
Approved 2004.

--
Joakim

Vampy

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2005

"cyclonus" <goyo2303@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Does anyone have the specs for an Orc Squiggoth.?

Yeah I pocketed them while he wasn't looking and now he's pretty pissed off
about it. Squinting and bumping into things as he doesn't have a replacement
pair. Should have gone to specsavers....