[40K] Rumoured Codex release schedule for 2006

It has been reported on warseer and dakka that this was the codex release
schedule for 2006 told to people at Conflict Toronto:

Tau Empire
City of the Dead (Revised Cityfight codex)
Eldar (Craftworld)
Dark Angels

Interesting. The Tau Empire is already confirmed, and the new cityfight
makes sense as it has been confirmed by the studio designers that the new
range of plastic city buildings will be released in about 6-9 months time.

Rob

>It has been reported on warseer and dakka that this was the codex release
>schedule for 2006 told to people at Conflict Toronto:
>
>Tau Empire
>City of the Dead (Revised Cityfight codex)
>Eldar (Craftworld)
>Dark Angels
>

>Interesting. The Tau Empire is already confirmed,

Yes, but it would still have been nice to have had it as the Christmas
release rather than the February one. :-(

>and the new cityfight
>makes sense as it has been confirmed by the studio designers that the >new range of plastic city buildings will be released in about 6-9 months >time.

Let's hope they do a better job of it than they did last time, but I'm
not holding my breath for this one - frankly this sort of thing should
be left until the Codex range is complete (or as near as makes no
difference), not when there are several Codices still in dire need of
revision - I'd rather have had the DA Codex ahead of Codex Eldar than
this, but I suppose it won't make any difference to the Eldar release
schedule. We still have to wait 12 months for that book, it seems, but
at least it's sufficiently close to the horizon to make it into release
schedules being prepared now.

Philip Bowles

In article <dh8r2l$rd3$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, Robert Williams wrote:
> It has been reported on warseer and dakka that this was the codex release
> schedule for 2006 told to people at Conflict Toronto:
>
> Tau Empire
> City of the Dead (Revised Cityfight codex)
> Eldar (Craftworld)
> Dark Angels

No Orks in sight.
*sigh*