new processor for compaq 5834?

i want to upgrade the processor (500mhz celeron) in my presario 5834.
the motherboard is a Compaq 0608h. how do i know what it can support? i
only want to add a faster celeron. somewhere around the 1.5 Ghz range.
can i do it?

--
gnznroses

hh

I'm afraid the 5834 has the early Intel 810 chipset which limits you to a
66MHz processor bus. Your Celeron 500MHz is for practical purposes the
fastest the board supports.

HH