What ever happened to these weapons. My old Harlequin and Eldar models
were laced with them. How can I represent them now under the ver4
rules?

>What ever happened to these weapons. My old Harlequin and Eldar >models
>were laced with them. How can I represent them now under the ver4
>rules?

As mentioned they're in the Inquisitor books; the rules are identical
to those for the Eldar mandiblaster. Still doesn't help Harlies or
Eldar other than Scorpions, though - best thing is to count them as a
shuriken pistol on models that don't have them, or additional close
combat weapons.

Philip Bowles

"cyclonus" <goyo2303@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> What ever happened to these weapons. My old Harlequin and Eldar models
> were laced with them. How can I represent them now under the ver4
> rules?

They are still present in the Daemonhunters and Witch Hunters codexes as
wargear for Inquisitors (listed as just Digital Weapons). That is the only
reference to them AFAIK.

Dan

"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message

> "cyclonus" <goyo2303@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> What ever happened to these weapons. My old Harlequin and Eldar models
>> were laced with them. How can I represent them now under the ver4
>> rules?
>
> They are still present in the Daemonhunters and Witch Hunters codexes as
> wargear for Inquisitors (listed as just Digital Weapons). That is the only
> reference to them AFAIK.

Also in the Inquisitor rule book I believe.
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org