USB Memory Stick When connected is asking for driver

Hi,
I Connecte IBM USB 256 MB Memory Stick to my XP, (SP2) it Pops and says to
select a driver/searches and fails.
Driver is not listed in my computer,
I'm using Pocket PC thru USB sync, removed this and tried, still same pop up
driver search fail.

Can anybody help me in this
Thanks in Advance
--
sk_vel

Hi,
I Connecte IBM USB 256 MB Memory Stick to my XP, (SP2) it Pops and says to
select a driver/searches and fails.
Device is not listed in my computer,
I'm using Pocket PC thru USB sync, removed this and tried, still same pop up
driver search fail.

Can anybody help me in this
Thanks in Advance
--
sk_vel

Hi,
I Connected IBM USB 256 MB Memory Stick to my XP, (SP2) it Pops and says to
select a driver/searches and fails.
Device is not listed in my computer,
I'm using Pocket PC thru USB sync, removed this and tried, still same pop up
driver search fail.

Can anybody help me in this
Thanks in Advance
--
sk_vel

Hi,

Try using the option to point to a specific location and indicate this
folder:
C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\I386

--
Best of Luck,