Sites with Dell coupons

I know there are a lot of Web sites that offer a list of Dell coupons. Of
everything that is out there, which one site is most reliable and updated
more often. Since some Dell coupons change quickly, I'm curious to hear what
some of the Dell veterans prefer.

Thanks,
Phillip
1 answer Last reply
More about sites dell coupons

    hi phillip,

    you can check in the dell section on this message board. coupons are posted
    here
    http://notebookforums.com/

    hope this helps
    indera

    "Phillip" <phillip@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I know there are a lot of Web sites that offer a list of Dell coupons. Of
    > everything that is out there, which one site is most reliable and updated
    > more often. Since some Dell coupons change quickly, I'm curious to hear
    what
    > some of the Dell veterans prefer.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Phillip