Sites with Dell coupons

Phillip

I know there are a lot of Web sites that offer a list of Dell coupons. Of
everything that is out there, which one site is most reliable and updated
more often. Since some Dell coupons change quickly, I'm curious to hear what
some of the Dell veterans prefer.

Thanks,
Phillip

hi phillip,

you can check in the dell section on this message board. coupons are posted
here
http://notebookforums.com/

hope this helps
indera