WTB: WTT Looking for a nice black knight machine, might tr..

As per title. I have a nice JP, new plastic set, NOs backglass, nice
playfield, has a few scratches on the cab, but no biggie. Also has Ni
Wumph running the latest software, jim knight power supply, shopped
out. Wanting to trade it out here or within reasonable driving
distance. Im in Fort Branch Indiana... Im about 10 miles north of
Evansville, In any one got one?

On 10 Jun 2005 02:29:51 -0700, mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:

>As per title. I have a nice JP, new plastic set, NOs backglass, nice
>playfield, has a few scratches on the cab, but no biggie. Also has Ni
>Wumph running the latest software, jim knight power supply, shopped
>out. Wanting to trade it out here or within reasonable driving
>distance. Im in Fort Branch Indiana... Im about 10 miles north of
>Evansville, In any one got one?
I tried to e-mail you direct but it bounces. Call me I still have mine for sale.
313-268-0541

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net