Dell 610 Memory Question

I have a Dell Precision 610 with dual Pentium II 450 Xeon CPUs. I
have 512mb in the box and want to make it 1gb, but I need "registered
modules". Can anyone explain the difference between "registered
modules" and what I have now, and where to buy them?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about dell memory question

    bdwise wrote:

    > I have a Dell Precision 610 with dual Pentium II 450 Xeon CPUs. I
    > have 512mb in the box and want to make it 1gb, but I need "registered
    > modules". Can anyone explain the difference between "registered
    > modules" and what I have now, and where to buy them?

    Go to crucial.com. They sell registered memory, and their prices are
    good for top quality product.

    Thanks, that is great!

Dell Pentium Memory Computers Product