  • Product
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b } Memory
April 3, 2004 1:24:10 AM

I have a Dell Precision 610 with dual Pentium II 450 Xeon CPUs. I
have 512mb in the box and want to make it 1gb, but I need "registered
modules". Can anyone explain the difference between "registered
modules" and what I have now, and where to buy them?

Thanks.

More about : dell 610 memory question

Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 3, 2004 10:15:19 AM

bdwise wrote:

> I have a Dell Precision 610 with dual Pentium II 450 Xeon CPUs. I
> have 512mb in the box and want to make it 1gb, but I need "registered
> modules". Can anyone explain the difference between "registered
> modules" and what I have now, and where to buy them?

Go to crucial.com. They sell registered memory, and their prices are
good for top quality product.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 5, 2004 1:17:23 PM