must be in very good shape, no cracks. Also looking for manuals,
schematics and other documentation.

Thanks!

On 2005-06-10 06:38:42 -0700, "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> said:

> In the process of restoring a 1985 Game Plan Cyclopes and looking to
> buy Backglass and MANY assorted parts wanted (such as but not limited
> to drop targets, shooter plastic cabinet ring, chrome shooter lanes and
> brackets, PCB circuit boards, posts, etc). Backglass (or reproduction)
> must be in very good shape, no cracks. Also looking for manuals,
> schematics and other documentation.
>
> Thanks!

I have spare Lamp Driver boards (LDU-X) and Solenoid Driver boards
(SDU-X). Might have a MPU-2 that can be set up - need to go through the
pile. Also lots of displays, both 6 and 7 segment.

Nothing specific to Cyclopes though...but have regular posts and GP
metal bits and chunks...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call