TZ powerball shooter

Tom,
Another cool, great looking mod for TZs. If I were keeping my TZ
(sniff...sniff) I woud DEFINELTY get this for it!

-Al

I would buy the one with the clock if you could get the clock face to
look like the real one
Ray

I guess you missed the thread regarding the roman numerals clocks. The
numbers are correct. Try googling the topic.

-Tom

A real powerbali is ceramic and wouldn't machine well. These are high
quality plastic.

-Tom

Tom,
I'm SURE that you're right! It will just be awhile before I can
get the Benjamins back to get one. And I'll have to find another good
one to start with, and it'll take me a long time to get it to where
mine is now......but I WILL eventually replace the TZ. And when I do,
you will know, because I'll be coming back for all the mods again!

-Al

Euhhmm....no!!.
When you get the numbers right i like the clock-shooter better

--
Jelle Nelemans - The Netherlands

Only if it is the White clockface
But the idea is great..
--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards
Hans Balk