PAPA 8 Flyers - free to good home

We have the PAPA 8 flyers in - they use the same artwork as
the ad in Pingame Journal - and I'm offering them free to
good homes. Specifically, if you play in a league, operate
machines on location, sell or repair games or parts, move lots
of pins on eBay, or anything else that puts you in touch with
people who might be playing pinball, I'll send you some flyers.

I just need to know how many you would need (estimate how many
you would use by August 1 or thereabouts), what you're doing
with them, and where to send them. E-mail preferred.

Thanks,
Kevin Martin
sigma@papa.org
http://www.papa.org/papa8/

We'll take a bunch to send out with our parts orders- always glad to help
promote pin events and keep the hobby going!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Kevin Martin" <sigma@pair.com> wrote in message
> We have the PAPA 8 flyers in - they use the same artwork as
> the ad in Pingame Journal - and I'm offering them free to
> good homes. Specifically, if you play in a league, operate
> machines on location, sell or repair games or parts, move lots
> of pins on eBay, or anything else that puts you in touch with
> people who might be playing pinball, I'll send you some flyers.
>
> I just need to know how many you would need (estimate how many
> you would use by August 1 or thereabouts), what you're doing
> with them, and where to send them. E-mail preferred.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Martin
> sigma@papa.org
> http://www.papa.org/papa8/

Kevin I'll be glad to hand these out as well, and make sure that Lyons
Classic Pinball, and the new pinball arcade in the local mall that's set
to open next month get some as well. I'd send maybe fifty or a hundred
out to the address below and I'll help if I can.

More information on the new arcade near me as I get it, as of now though
they're planning on ten to fifteen new and older pins, the operator is a
good friend and I think he's going to actively promote pinball, which is
good to hear. Now my evenings will post the question....where should I
play pinball tonite, Lyons Classic Pinball? Goodtimes Fun Center? My
house? Tough choices huh? : )

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

I'm tellin ya- I'm gonna pull up stakes and head over the hills- that Denver
area sure knows how to keep pinball going! :)

Ray J.
--

"For Amusement Only" <fao@foramusementonly.to> wrote in message
> Kevin I'll be glad to hand these out as well, and make sure that Lyons
> Classic Pinball, and the new pinball arcade in the local mall that's set
> to open next month get some as well. I'd send maybe fifty or a hundred
> out to the address below and I'll help if I can.
>
> More information on the new arcade near me as I get it, as of now though
> they're planning on ten to fifteen new and older pins, the operator is a
> good friend and I think he's going to actively promote pinball, which is
> good to hear. Now my evenings will post the question....where should I
> play pinball tonite, Lyons Classic Pinball? Goodtimes Fun Center? My
> house? Tough choices huh? : )
>
> Dave
>
> Kevin Martin wrote:
> >
> > We have the PAPA 8 flyers in - they use the same artwork as
> > the ad in Pingame Journal - and I'm offering them free to
> > good homes. Specifically, if you play in a league, operate
> > machines on location, sell or repair games or parts, move lots
> > of pins on eBay, or anything else that puts you in touch with
> > people who might be playing pinball, I'll send you some flyers.
> >
> > I just need to know how many you would need (estimate how many
> > you would use by August 1 or thereabouts), what you're doing
> > with them, and where to send them. E-mail preferred.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kevin Martin
> > sigma@papa.org
> > http://www.papa.org/papa8/
>
> --
>
> Dave Mercer
> For Amusement Only
> 943 Butte Pass Dr
> Fort Collins, CO 80526
> 970-282-8282
> 970-223-2372 fax
> Paypal payments can be made to
> paypal@foramusementonly.to
> Please visit our website for your pinball needs
> http://www.foramusementonly.to

So Dave, any good IT jobs in Denver?

How's the cost of living? :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

For Amusement Only wrote:
> Kevin I'll be glad to hand these out as well, and make sure that Lyons
> Classic Pinball, and the new pinball arcade in the local mall that's set
> to open next month get some as well. I'd send maybe fifty or a hundred
> out to the address below and I'll help if I can.
>
> More information on the new arcade near me as I get it, as of now though
> they're planning on ten to fifteen new and older pins, the operator is a
> good friend and I think he's going to actively promote pinball, which is
> good to hear. Now my evenings will post the question....where should I
> play pinball tonite, Lyons Classic Pinball? Goodtimes Fun Center? My
> house? Tough choices huh? : )
>
> Dave
>
> Kevin Martin wrote:
>
>>We have the PAPA 8 flyers in - they use the same artwork as
>>the ad in Pingame Journal - and I'm offering them free to
>>good homes. Specifically, if you play in a league, operate
>>machines on location, sell or repair games or parts, move lots
>>of pins on eBay, or anything else that puts you in touch with
>>people who might be playing pinball, I'll send you some flyers.
>>
>>I just need to know how many you would need (estimate how many
>>you would use by August 1 or thereabouts), what you're doing
>>with them, and where to send them. E-mail preferred.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Kevin Martin
>>sigma@papa.org
>>http://www.papa.org/papa8/

Kevin,

I'll take some, I run one league and participate in another.....I'm
sure I can get a few out there.

pinwzrd@aol.com

Jim

Mine's good!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

John Wart, jr wrote:
> So Dave, any good IT jobs in Denver?
>
> How's the cost of living? :)
>

> -
>
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> For Amusement Only wrote:
>
>> Kevin I'll be glad to hand these out as well, and make sure that Lyons
>> Classic Pinball, and the new pinball arcade in the local mall that's set
>> to open next month get some as well. I'd send maybe fifty or a hundred
>> out to the address below and I'll help if I can.
>>
>> More information on the new arcade near me as I get it, as of now though
>> they're planning on ten to fifteen new and older pins, the operator is a
>> good friend and I think he's going to actively promote pinball, which is
>> good to hear. Now my evenings will post the question....where should I
>> play pinball tonite, Lyons Classic Pinball? Goodtimes Fun Center? My
>> house? Tough choices huh? : )
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> Kevin Martin wrote:
>>
>>> We have the PAPA 8 flyers in - they use the same artwork as
>>> the ad in Pingame Journal - and I'm offering them free to
>>> good homes. Specifically, if you play in a league, operate
>>> machines on location, sell or repair games or parts, move lots
>>> of pins on eBay, or anything else that puts you in touch with
>>> people who might be playing pinball, I'll send you some flyers.
>>>
>>> I just need to know how many you would need (estimate how many
>>> you would use by August 1 or thereabouts), what you're doing
>>> with them, and where to send them. E-mail preferred.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kevin Martin
>>> sigma@papa.org
>>> http://www.papa.org/papa8/