Marvin Website

The domain name for the site hosting the pictures has expired and needs
to be renewed.

Here's a workaround:

Edit your hosts file. On a XP box, it is at

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (no extension)

Open it with notepad

Add the following 2 lines:

216.130.202.100 pinrepair.com
216.130.202.100 www.pinrepair.com

Save it, close it, and you'll be able to see the pics again.

If you're on a Windows box that isn't running XP, it might be under

c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

If you're on a Linux box, you shouldn't need me to tell you where the
hosts file is, and if you're on a Mac, well, I don't know :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

G wrote:
> Is anyone else having issues geting pictures from Marvin's repair site?

Clay is aware of this and it will be fixed very soon! :)

G wrote:
> Is anyone else having issues geting pictures from Marvin's repair site?

Speaking of this............ what happens to the website when they decide
not to have it more??????? has some one mirrored it so that it will always
be available??????

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow, & "M"onster "B"ash (on its way)