Mr pinball

*JUST* got the daily email right now. About 9 hours behind schedule but
it did get here!

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

On 10 Jun 2005 09:12:15 -0700, caligallagher@yahoo.com wrote:

>Whats up with Mr Pinball today? Not updating?

anyone want a fh?

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Got my email just now at 12:15 Eastern.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

In article <1118419935.918976.270480@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
<caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Whats up with Mr Pinball today? Not updating?

A reboot which included a system upgrade of some sort last night of our
server for some as yet unexplained reason caused none of the automated
mailings and updates to take place. I discovered this problem this morning
and once I confirmed the state of the system I manually ran the updates and
mail. That's why it was delayed.

Details for the curious and Unix-minded:
The server reboot was around 21:00 MDT. Cron was apparently not working
between around 22:00 last night until around 05:30 this morning. This
machine is different from the Mr. Pinball webserver which had no down-time
whatsoever.

Due to the delayed email all subscriptions will be free today. Oh wait...
they're always free.

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com

Daina:

Thanks again for the terrific service that you provide.
It's a testament to how much it has become a part
of our day that just a few hours without it and people
start to get withdrawl symptoms.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/