Sign in with
Your question

Choosing the right phone

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
June 1, 2012 10:32:42 PM

So I was wanting to wait and see what apple would come out with, but then i discovered the Note. I fell in love with the sheer size of the 5.3" screen, but i later thought "Would this be practical at all?" I'm looking at a few options, the Htc One x and S2 Skyrocket. What do you guys think would be the best choice? Or should i wait to see what the S3 and iPhone 6 have to offer?

More about : choosing phone

June 17, 2012 1:21:13 PM

I have a note myself and I think it is utterly fantastic, surprisingly the screen is practical and just takes a small amount of time to get used to. I have found no faults with it at all :) 
June 18, 2012 7:15:03 AM

OCGL16 said:
So I was wanting to wait and see what apple would come out with, but then i discovered the Note. I fell in love with the sheer size of the 5.3" screen, but i later thought "Would this be practical at all?" I'm looking at a few options, the Htc One x and S2 Skyrocket. What do you guys think would be the best choice? Or should i wait to see what the S3 and iPhone 6 have to offer?

I think you don't wait the Sansung Galaxy S3 phone because it is already release in the market and It is best mobile for you. It is better than the all mobile phones. It is great features like 8 mega pixel camera, good sound and good picture quality, 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen, 64GB external memory card, 1GB RAM, Battery life is good, dual core processor cpu ect. It is not high price.

Related resources
June 19, 2012 9:29:59 PM

I ended up getting the one x. 16gb is enough, (only 10gb usable), great camera, has everything i need. The screen is going to take some getting used to though after switching from the iPhone 3g haha.
June 20, 2012 2:55:54 AM

I know HTC One X is best phone but Samsung Galaxy s3 is much better phone and I have write above it's great features. I think iPhone 5 has release in September 2012. So the iPhone 6 Phone is no possibility of early release, You might want to wait for the iPhone 6. Please reply me.
June 20, 2012 10:38:16 PM

I already got the one x :p . But i don't think they would call it the iphone "5" as the 4s is the 5th generation. And if i didnt get the one x, the Galaxy s3 would be my second choice :) .
June 20, 2012 11:30:20 PM

It's interesting--people who have a note tend to rave about it (and it gets decent reviews).

But personally, I couldn't fathom carrying around a huge device like that, regardless of how well it performs. :) 

But if the size doesn't matter to you, then it seems to be a good device and well-received.
June 21, 2012 2:36:00 AM

OCGL16 said:
I already got the one x :p . But i don't think they would call it the iphone "5" as the 4s is the 5th generation. And if i didnt get the one x, the Galaxy s3 would be my second choice :) .

Ok as your wish, I personally recommend of Samsung Galaxy S3 phone because It is better than the another phone and Today it is latest phone. It IS reasonable rate in the market.
!