Inspiron 8600 Back ground Screen Picture

megod

Can someone post the Dell in the Rock Background Picture that comes with the
Inspiron 8600 Laptop? Mine was Deleted in a Reinstall.
Cheers
megod

The organic entity known as megod communicated the following:

> Can someone post the Dell in the Rock Background Picture that comes
> with the Inspiron 8600 Laptop? Mine was Deleted in a Reinstall.

Here is the one that came with my 8600:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~topgnu/DELL.BMP

But in fact I would describe this as a Dell-in-foam-plastic background, so
I wonder if you are talking about this one.

Hans

TRENDING THREADS