Packard Bell IGO 4551 laptop - Multimedia Audio Controller..

Packard Bell IGO 4551 laptop - Multimedia Audio Controller needs drivers -
Hard drive has no partition, therefore no restore facility and no back up
disks are available. Any ideas of what I'm looking for? PB website
drivers
don't seem to help.

Do you need drivers for the sound card or some type of software for the
Control Center