CLASSIC ARCADES WEBSITE - Create your own personal Account

Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 5:11:52 PM

Create your own account. select a user name and password. This will put
you on the mailing list of new products....

This way only those who want emails will get them

http://www.classic-arcades.com/pinball/

Thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 5:14:42 PM

By creating an account, you can see your order history - track an
order - Check out the newsletter and many other great features.

Thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 11:31:38 PM

I registered. Seems really slow however. I also looked at it from work
today and it seemed slow at work also. Anyone else find it to be slow?
I have a 4Mb cable line so that shouldn't give much of a bottleneck.

Those words through everything is also very distracting to me. I found
it hard to focus on the item I was interested with.

Finally, I was wondering if there was a way to pick a button that says,
"View all decals" so that I can "browse" and "window shop."

Hope this doesn't sound like a big gripe session but you said you
wanted to hear our comments. :)

Doug
!