zipper flipper parts?

Hello all!

Would anybody know where I could find the parts to rebuild the zipper
flippers on a Fireball game? I think the bushings and some other parts
are specific to this type of flipper.

Thanks!
Phil

I got some parts for my Bally Dixieland zipper-flippers from The
Pinball Resource.

GOCATGO wrote:
> I got some parts for my Bally Dixieland zipper-flippers from The
> Pinball Resource.

Hi
I checked Pinball Resource and I don't think they advertise the zipper
parts on the page but I'll e-mail them to see if they have these
available.

Thanks,
Phil

if PBR doesn't have it mayfair does. I usually buy from Mayfair Steve
at shows instead of PBR Steve because he will deal on the prices.
Plus, he doesn't yell at you.

On 10 Jun 2005 14:29:14 -0700, macloed@flashmail.com <macloed@flashmail.com> wrote:
> Would anybody know where I could find the parts to rebuild the zipper
> flippers on a Fireball game?

Pinball Resource has some. I seem to recall getting bushings, coil stops,
plungers, and links for mine from Steve.

--
| David Gersic www.zaccaria-pinball.com dgersic_@_niu.edu |
| The Lottery: A tax on people who don't understand statistics! |