On my home computer I run a Faststream Http server which has to listen on
port 90. This port is forwarded on my router and unrestricted on my firewall.

Unfortunately I can not access this server from school as it seems that they
block adding port numbers to the end of addresses

Could someone possibly tell me a way to get around this?
--
Jayso

Ask the network admin at school. If the reason is sound, most will try to
work with you. If it is not school related, then don't access it from there.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jayso" <jayso_chinnery@hotmail.com(nospam)> wrote in message
> On my home computer I run a Faststream Http server which has to listen on
> port 90. This port is forwarded on my router and unrestricted on my
> firewall.
>
> Unfortunately I can not access this server from school as it seems that
> they
> block adding port numbers to the end of addresses
>
> Could someone possibly tell me a way to get around this?
> --
> Jayso

you're stuck
forward wan 80 > lan 90
why are you required to be using it ?
faststream-http.damien seems overly popular with compromisers.