I'm looking for Elvira & Party Monster parts

Hello,

I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if anyone
has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :)

i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.

my mailbox: freqresplot AT wanadoo DOT fr

Pascal

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:57:44 +0200, "Pascal Pensa"
<a.la.poubelle.at.wanadoo.point.fr@nulle.part.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if anyone
>has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :)
>
>i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.

Marco has the boogie men, other vendors might as well. Correct
flippers for EATPM are the "segmented" style, I don't believe they
used the boney flippers (like SS). Good luck on the ramp, that will
be a tough find.

Hello,

thanks for your help, could you send me by mail marco's web or email please
?

i don't know the name of flippers but i'm trying to make the game as it was
originally, mine are are white with black rubbers.

Pascal

"Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
ea6ka15rtt4den9q05su64o13dmdp2kn7h@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:57:44 +0200, "Pascal Pensa"
> <a.la.poubelle.at.wanadoo.point.fr@nulle.part.com> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if
>>anyone
>>has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :)
>>
>>i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.
>
> Marco has the boogie men, other vendors might as well. Correct
> flippers for EATPM are the "segmented" style, I don't believe they
> used the boney flippers (like SS). Good luck on the ramp, that will
> be a tough find.

I found marco site thank google, you're right original elvira flippers ares
'ridged yellow' i looked at ipdb.

Pascal