I'm looking for Elvira & Party Monster parts

Hello,

I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if anyone
has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :-)

i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.

my mailbox: freqresplot AT wanadoo DOT fr

Pascal
3 answers Last reply
More about elvira party monster parts

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:57:44 +0200, "Pascal Pensa"
    <a.la.poubelle.at.wanadoo.point.fr@nulle.part.com> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if anyone
    >has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :-)
    >
    >i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.

    Marco has the boogie men, other vendors might as well. Correct
    flippers for EATPM are the "segmented" style, I don't believe they
    used the boney flippers (like SS). Good luck on the ramp, that will
    be a tough find.

    Hello,

    thanks for your help, could you send me by mail marco's web or email please
    ?

    i don't know the name of flippers but i'm trying to make the game as it was
    originally, mine are are white with black rubbers.

    Pascal

    "Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    ea6ka15rtt4den9q05su64o13dmdp2kn7h@4ax.com...
    > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:57:44 +0200, "Pascal Pensa"
    > <a.la.poubelle.at.wanadoo.point.fr@nulle.part.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I'm looking for the right plastic ramp of elvira & party monsters, if
    >>anyone
    >>has one in europe or usa and would sell overseas please contact me :-)
    >>
    >>i'm looking for boogie men too and 'bone' style flippers.
    >
    > Marco has the boogie men, other vendors might as well. Correct
    > flippers for EATPM are the "segmented" style, I don't believe they
    > used the boney flippers (like SS). Good luck on the ramp, that will
    > be a tough find.

    I found marco site thank google, you're right original elvira flippers ares
    'ridged yellow' i looked at ipdb.

    Pascal

Games Monster Video Games