After running Norton's One Button checkup, I receive a message notifying me
of a missing program file....pncrt.dll. How can I repair this?
--
Todd Smith

pncrt.dll is part of Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0.

Ask Symantec Support.
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/

Also see this...
Dummies::Running Norton's One Button Checkup
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-3014.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:FCD35A63-D6C0-49FB-ADCD-757AC8F3593C@microsoft.com,
Todd Smith <ToddSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

"Todd Smith" <ToddSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After running Norton's One Button checkup, I receive a message notifying
> me
> of a missing program file....pncrt.dll. How can I repair this?
> --
> Todd Smith

Chances are with that error, you have real something on the computer,
probably real player. Most of us know that REAL is nothing but spyware and
won't use it, but if you insist on having it, download real player again,
and it will probably fix the corrupt dll at the same time.

Hi Todd,

What program are you running that is calling for it?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone