Fonts for Outlook tasks

I'm using Outlook 2002 in XP Home. There seems to be options to modify the
fonts for the appointments, but no option I can find to change the default
font for the list of tasks as they appear in the "Day Week/Month" view. Is
there a way to change the size of that font?

--

Jeff
Jeff@falsepart.com

    Jeff wrote:

    > I'm using Outlook 2002 in XP Home. There seems to be options to
    > modify the fonts for the appointments, but no option I can find to
    > change the default font for the list of tasks as they appear in the
    > "Day Week/Month" view. Is there a way to change the size of that font?

    I don't use Outlook so I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, but
    you might want to try an Outlook newsgroup if someone else doesn't pop
    in soon:

    microsoft.public.outlook.general

    Malke
    --