Fonts for Outlook tasks

August 2, 2005 12:15:21 AM

I'm using Outlook 2002 in XP Home. There seems to be options to modify the
fonts for the appointments, but no option I can find to change the default
font for the list of tasks as they appear in the "Day Week/Month" view. Is
there a way to change the size of that font?

--

Jeff
Jeff@falsepart.com

More about : fonts outlook tasks

August 2, 2005 12:15:22 AM

Jeff wrote:

> I'm using Outlook 2002 in XP Home. There seems to be options to
> modify the fonts for the appointments, but no option I can find to
> change the default font for the list of tasks as they appear in the
> "Day Week/Month" view. Is there a way to change the size of that font?

I don't use Outlook so I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, but
you might want to try an Outlook newsgroup if someone else doesn't pop
in soon:

microsoft.public.outlook.general

Malke
--