Solved

Pioneer DVL 919 tray locked

Hello,
I have a DVL 919, recently the LD tray is locked and does not go out, will appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Rony
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about pioneer tray locked
  1. Does it have the manual release on the tray?
    It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry whule keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.
  2. Best answer
    Does it have the manual release on the tray?
    It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry while keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.
  3. mhelm1 said:
    It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry whule keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.

Thanks, I succeeded to open the locked tray, while taking the unit out off my cabinet I must have shook it, then powering it on caused the tray to open and complete the "open" process finally.
  4. Best answer selected by Rony_Al.
  5. mhelm1 said:
    It's a small hole the size of a paper clip, with power off you insert a paper clip and it will unlock the tray. If a disk is jammed in the tray you can lightly pry while keeping the tray ulocked with the paper clip.

Hi,I have the same problem of a jammed tray with my Pioneer DVL919 DVD & Laserdisc Player

How do I release it? where is the hole to insert the paper clip?

Thanks.
    klyeo@cifel.com.sg
Ask a new question

Read More

DVD Players Pioneer Home Theatre