WTB- Cactus Jack's Cactus

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 10, 2005 10:57:29 PM

The big one on the far back right. Yeah, yeah, I know...Good luck.

OldSchool

More about : wtb cactus jack cactus

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 6:06:51 AM

OldSchool wrote:

> The big one on the far back right. Yeah, yeah, I know...Good luck.

Do you mean the actual dancing cactus figure? Those are sold all
over as car antenna decorations. Try googling on various combinations
of "cactus sunglasses cowboy antenna" etc. and you should find some.
For (a bog-slow-loading web-page) example:

http://www.enterkey.lbgo.com/cactus.html

--Bob

Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)
!