WTB- Cactus Jack's Cactus

The big one on the far back right. Yeah, yeah, I know...Good luck.

OldSchool
1 answer Last reply
More about cactus jack cactus

    OldSchool wrote:

    > The big one on the far back right. Yeah, yeah, I know...Good luck.

    Do you mean the actual dancing cactus figure? Those are sold all
    over as car antenna decorations. Try googling on various combinations
    of "cactus sunglasses cowboy antenna" etc. and you should find some.
    For (a bog-slow-loading web-page) example:

    http://www.enterkey.lbgo.com/cactus.html

    --Bob

    Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
    Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
    3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
    Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

Games Video Games